|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Allen ask Catherine to take out of her sleeve?
(a) A stray thread.
(b) A ribbon.
(c) A feather.
(d) A pin.
2. According to Catherine, why should Isabella not persuade her to feel so much for Mr. Tilney?
(a) Mr. Tilney's feelings are unknown.
(b) Catherine may never see Mr. Tilney again.
(c) Mr. Tilney's social status is unknown.
(d) Catherine is unsure of her feelings for Mr. Tilney.
3. At the dance in Chapter 8, who is Catherine's only company for most of the evening?
(b) Mrs. Thorpe and Mrs. Allen.
(d) Mr. Tilney.
4. Who does Catherine see speaking with General Tilney?
(b) Mr. Allen.
(c) John Thorpe.
(d) Her brother.
5. How long is Catherine to go to Bath for?
(a) Two months.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Twelve weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine fear General Tilney dislikes about her?
2. What do Mrs. Allen and Catherine have to do before attending a ball?
3. Who does Mrs. Allen wish was at the ball?
4. In Chapter 10, where does Catherine go one afternoon with hopes of encountering Miss Tilney?
5. Who does Catherine aim to avoid at a ball she attends in Chapter 10?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)