|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine do in the evening before attending the nightly dance?
(a) Writes a letter to her parents.
(b) Repairs a tear in her dress.
(c) Reads her book.
(d) Takes a walk with Mrs. Allen.
2. John, James and Isabella arrive at the Allens' with what intention?
(a) To take a walk around town.
(b) To take Catherine to the pump-room.
(c) To take Catherine to buy a dress.
(d) To take a trip to Claverton Down.
3. After breakfast, what does Catherine resolve to do until one o'clock?
(a) Walk outdoors.
(b) Write letters.
(c) Chat with Mrs. Allen.
(d) Read her book.
4. How long is Catherine to go to Bath for?
(a) Twelve weeks.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two months.
(d) Six weeks.
5. What busy street is encountered at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) Victoria Street.
(b) Carriage Street.
(c) High Street.
(d) Cheap Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine lay awake for ten minutes debating?
2. What does Catherine learn about Henry's mother from Mrs. Allen?
3. What does John attempt to sell Henry at the ball in Chapter 10?
4. Who introduces Catherine to Mr. Tilney?
5. What does Mrs. Allen call a disagreeable thing to carry?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)