|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What busy street is encountered at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) Victoria Street.
(b) High Street.
(c) Cheap Street.
(d) Carriage Street.
2. How many children do Catherine's parents have?
3. What color are the trimmings on the dress Catherine wears when she meets Mr. Tilney?
4. When Catherine is at the ball, what does she overhear two men call her?
(a) A pretty girl.
(b) An ugly girl.
(c) A lovely girl.
(d) An awkward girl.
5. Upon their arrival at Upper Rooms, where does Mr.Allen go directly?
(a) The tea-room.
(b) The washroom.
(c) The veranda.
(d) The card-room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who introduces Catherine to Mr. Tilney?
2. What does John Thorpe's company inspire in Catherine?
3. Whose idea was it for the Thorpes and Morlands to take a trip out of Bath?
4. How long did Isabella have to wait for Catherine at the pump-rooms in Chapter 6?
5. Who reports seeing two carriages waiting in the street after a rap draws her to the window?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)