|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reports seeing two carriages waiting in the street after a rap draws her to the window?
(c) Mrs. Allen.
(d) Mr. Allen.
2. What busy street is encountered at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) Cheap Street.
(b) Carriage Street.
(c) Victoria Street.
(d) High Street.
3. What does Isabella look forward to on the trip?
(a) Country air and quiet.
(b) The dances.
(c) Dining at a famous restaurant.
(d) Visiting her school friend.
4. Why does Mrs. Allen congratulate herself once in the tea-room?
(a) Her dress has not been injured.
(b) Her dress is the loveliest in the room.
(c) She secured Catherine and herself the best seats in the room.
(d) She has many social connections at the ball.
5. How does Catherine feel while in the tea-room at Upper Rooms?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do James and John know each other?
2. How old is Catherine at the beginning of the novel?
3. How does John's horse lead the carriage?
4. What does Mr. Tilney say the sexes are equal at?
5. What is General Tilney's reported opinion of Catherine?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)