|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Mrs. Allen and Mrs. Thorpe know each other?
(a) Mrs. Thorpe was once engaged to Mr. Allen.
(b) They were neighbors growing up.
(c) They went to school together.
(d) They attend the same church.
2. To what does Henry compare a country-dance?
(b) A public hanging.
(c) Schoolyard games.
3. What does Isabelle proclaim to detest as she waits by the side of the road?
4. Whose idea was it for the Thorpes and Morlands to take a trip out of Bath?
(a) Mr. Allen's.
(b) Isabella and James'.
(c) Mrs. Thorpe's.
(d) John Thorpe's.
5. Where is Mr. Tilney's family based?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry do when he spots Catherine at the theatre?
2. How did John Thorpe acquire his carriage?
3. What word does John Thorpe use to describe James' carriage?
4. How many children do Catherine's parents have?
5. What does Isabella look forward to on the trip?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)