|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Catherine, why should Isabella not persuade her to feel so much for Mr. Tilney?
(a) Catherine is unsure of her feelings for Mr. Tilney.
(b) Mr. Tilney's feelings are unknown.
(c) Mr. Tilney's social status is unknown.
(d) Catherine may never see Mr. Tilney again.
2. What does Isabella feel that Miss Andrews is lacking?
3. What does Mr. Tilney say the sexes are equal at?
(a) Riding horses.
(c) Writing letters.
4. What is Mrs. Allen's passion?
5. What do Mrs. Allen and Catherine have to do before attending a ball?
(a) Shop for garments to wear to the ball.
(b) Visit a hair salon.
(c) Write to acquaintances who will be attending the ball.
(d) Reserve a carriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Mrs. Allen and Mrs. Thorpe know each other?
2. What does Catherine learn about Henry's mother from Mrs. Allen?
3. What is Mrs. Allen amazed at Mr. Tilney's knowledge of?
4. Who taught Catherine writing and accounts?
5. How did Isabella already know of Catherine?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)