|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John attempt to sell Henry at the ball in Chapter 10?
(a) A set of riding gear.
(b) A set of cufflinks.
(c) A carriage.
(d) A horse.
2. How does Catherine feel while in the tea-room at Upper Rooms?
3. What is Mrs. Allen's passion?
4. While dancing with John, where does Catherine find herself looking?
(a) The part of the room where she had left Mr. Tilney.
(b) At the decorations in the room.
(c) Around the room in search of Mrs. Allen.
(d) Down at the floor.
5. At the dance in Chapter 8, who is Catherine's only company for most of the evening?
(a) Mrs. Thorpe and Mrs. Allen.
(b) Mr. Tilney.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 10, where have the Allens, Thorpes and Morlands met?
2. Why does Catherine turn down Mr. Tilney's invitation to dance?
3. What does Isabelle proclaim to detest as she waits by the side of the road?
4. What is the name of the village in which Catherine lives with her family?
5. What is it said that Catherine's family are not in the habit of doing in order to increase their importance?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)