|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Henry compare a country-dance?
(b) Schoolyard games.
(d) A public hanging.
2. Who taught Catherine writing and accounts?
(a) Her math tutor.
(b) Mr. Morland.
(c) Mrs. Allen.
(d) Mrs. Morland.
3. How does Catherine describe her ideal man physically?
(a) Blond hair and a fleckly complexion.
(b) Brown skin with dark eyes and rather dark hair.
(c) Fair hair and fair skin.
(d) Green eyes that sparkle and dark, curly hair.
4. Of what skill does Catherine praise Henry to his sister?
(a) His riding skills.
(b) His conversational skills.
(c) His dancing skills.
(d) His hunting skills.
5. How does Catherine feel while in the tea-room at Upper Rooms?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John Thorpe's company inspire in Catherine?
2. According to Catherine, why should Isabella not persuade her to feel so much for Mr. Tilney?
3. How many children do Catherine's parents have?
4. How much older is Isabella than Catherine?
5. What does Isabella feel that Miss Andrews is lacking?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)