|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Isabella have to wait for Catherine at the pump-rooms in Chapter 6?
(a) Twenty minutes.
(b) Half an hour.
(c) Five minutes.
(d) Ten minutes.
2. How many children do Catherine's parents have?
3. What does Mr. Tilney say the sexes are equal at?
(b) Riding horses.
(c) Writing letters.
4. Who introduces Catherine to Mr. Tilney?
(a) Mrs. Allen.
(b) Mr. Allen.
(c) Mr. Tilney introduces himself.
(d) The master of the ceremonies.
5. How much older is Isabella than Catherine?
(a) Four years older.
(b) Two years older.
(c) Three years older.
(d) Six years older.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do James and John know each other?
2. When conversing, what advantage does Mrs. Thorpe have over Mrs. Allen?
3. Who taught Catherine French?
4. Why does Catherine turn down Mr. Tilney's invitation to dance?
5. How did John Thorpe acquire his carriage?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)