|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isabella write a list of for Catherine?
(a) A list of Isabella's favorite things.
(b) A list of places to visit in Bath.
(c) A list of things to do that day.
(d) A list of books to read.
2. What separates Catherine and Isabella for a time at the ball?
(a) Isabella feels ill and sits quietly in a corner.
(b) The girls dance in different sets.
(c) Isabella and James spend time in the tea-room.
(d) Catherine goes outside for some fresh air.
3. On the way to Bath, what did Mrs. Allen fear she had done?
(a) Forgotten to write her contacts in Bath.
(b) Forgotten to pack her favorite necklace.
(c) Forgotten to write down the address of her acquaitance in Bath.
(d) Forgotten her clogs at the inn.
4. Who does Mrs. Allen wish was at the ball?
(a) The Brightons.
(b) The Skinners.
(c) The Drews.
(d) The Pattersons.
5. What is Mrs. Allen amazed at Mr. Tilney's knowledge of?
(c) Horse breeding.
Short Answer Questions
1. With but a few exceptions, what is John's opinion of novels?
2. When conversing, what advantage does Mrs. Thorpe have over Mrs. Allen?
3. How long did it take Catherine to learn the "Beggar's Petition"?
4. How did Isabella already know of Catherine?
5. What does Isabella feel that Miss Andrews is lacking?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)