|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3, 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Isabella have to wait for Catherine at the pump-rooms in Chapter 6?
(a) Twenty minutes.
(b) Five minutes.
(c) Ten minutes.
(d) Half an hour.
2. What does Mr. Tilney say the sexes are equal at?
(a) Riding horses.
(d) Writing letters.
3. Who introduces Catherine to Mr. Tilney?
(a) Mrs. Allen.
(b) The master of the ceremonies.
(c) Mr. Allen.
(d) Mr. Tilney introduces himself.
4. How old is Catherine at the beginning of the novel?
5. Who does Mrs. Allen wish was at the ball?
(a) The Brightons.
(b) The Pattersons.
(c) The Skinners.
(d) The Drews.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Udolpho does Catherine read to before meeting Isabella in Chapter 6?
2. How many children do Catherine's parents have?
3. When Catherine is at the ball, what does she overhear two men call her?
4. How does Catherine feel while in the tea-room at Upper Rooms?
5. How much older is Isabella than Catherine?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)