|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3, 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Catherine is at the ball, what does she overhear two men call her?
(a) An ugly girl.
(b) A pretty girl.
(c) An awkward girl.
(d) A lovely girl.
2. On the way to Bath, what did Mrs. Allen fear she had done?
(a) Forgotten her clogs at the inn.
(b) Forgotten to pack her favorite necklace.
(c) Forgotten to write down the address of her acquaitance in Bath.
(d) Forgotten to write her contacts in Bath.
3. Why does Mrs. Allen congratulate herself once in the tea-room?
(a) She has many social connections at the ball.
(b) She secured Catherine and herself the best seats in the room.
(c) Her dress has not been injured.
(d) Her dress is the loveliest in the room.
4. What part of Udolpho does Catherine read to before meeting Isabella in Chapter 6?
(a) The part with the black veil.
(b) The part with the mystery box.
(c) The part with the witch.
(d) The part with the strange letter.
5. Who taught Catherine French?
(a) Mr. Morland.
(b) Mrs. Morland.
(c) Catherine's older brother.
(d) Mrs. Allen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon their arrival at Upper Rooms, where does Mr.Allen go directly?
2. Where is Mr. Tilney's family based?
3. How much older is Isabella than Catherine?
4. Who introduces Catherine to Mr. Tilney?
5. What does Isabella feel that Miss Andrews is lacking?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)