|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3, 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Catherine to go to Bath for?
(a) Twelve weeks.
(b) Two months.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Two weeks.
2. How long did it take Catherine to learn the "Beggar's Petition"?
(a) One month.
(b) Three months.
(c) Eight weeks.
(d) One week.
3. What does Isabella write a list of for Catherine?
(a) A list of books to read.
(b) A list of things to do that day.
(c) A list of places to visit in Bath.
(d) A list of Isabella's favorite things.
4. How do Mrs. Allen and Mrs. Thorpe know each other?
(a) They went to school together.
(b) They attend the same church.
(c) They were neighbors growing up.
(d) Mrs. Thorpe was once engaged to Mr. Allen.
5. How did Isabella already know of Catherine?
(a) Isabella had seen Catherine at the bookstore a few days prior.
(b) Isabella met Catherine the night before.
(c) Isabella heard of Catherine through Mr. Tilney.
(d) Isabella is acquainted with Catherine's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Allen amazed at Mr. Tilney's knowledge of?
2. Who taught Catherine writing and accounts?
3. What is Mrs. Allen's passion?
4. How old is Catherine at the beginning of the novel?
5. What color are the trimmings on the dress Catherine wears when she meets Mr. Tilney?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)