|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3, 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Allen wish was at the ball?
(a) The Skinners.
(b) The Brightons.
(c) The Pattersons.
(d) The Drews.
2. According to Catherine, why should Isabella not persuade her to feel so much for Mr. Tilney?
(a) Mr. Tilney's social status is unknown.
(b) Catherine may never see Mr. Tilney again.
(c) Mr. Tilney's feelings are unknown.
(d) Catherine is unsure of her feelings for Mr. Tilney.
3. What does Isabella see in a shop window on Milsom Street that she thinks is pretty?
(a) A hat.
(b) A scarf.
(c) A dress.
(d) A pair of gloves.
4. How did Isabella already know of Catherine?
(a) Isabella met Catherine the night before.
(b) Isabella had seen Catherine at the bookstore a few days prior.
(c) Isabella heard of Catherine through Mr. Tilney.
(d) Isabella is acquainted with Catherine's brother.
5. How long is Catherine to go to Bath for?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two months.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Twelve weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Mrs. Allen and Catherine have to do before attending a ball?
2. How old is Catherine at the beginning of the novel?
3. Roughly how old is Mr. Tilney?
4. What is the name of the street where Catherine and the Allens stay?
5. How does Catherine feel while in the tea-room at Upper Rooms?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)