|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3, 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Allen congratulate herself once in the tea-room?
(a) Her dress has not been injured.
(b) She secured Catherine and herself the best seats in the room.
(c) Her dress is the loveliest in the room.
(d) She has many social connections at the ball.
2. What does Isabella write a list of for Catherine?
(a) A list of books to read.
(b) A list of Isabella's favorite things.
(c) A list of places to visit in Bath.
(d) A list of things to do that day.
3. Upon their arrival at Upper Rooms, where does Mr.Allen go directly?
(a) The veranda.
(b) The card-room.
(c) The washroom.
(d) The tea-room.
4. How long did it take Catherine to learn the "Beggar's Petition"?
(a) Eight weeks.
(b) Three months.
(c) One month.
(d) One week.
5. What does Isabella see in a shop window on Milsom Street that she thinks is pretty?
(a) A scarf.
(b) A hat.
(c) A dress.
(d) A pair of gloves.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much older is Isabella than Catherine?
2. What is the name of the street where Catherine and the Allens stay?
3. What is Mrs. Allen amazed at Mr. Tilney's knowledge of?
4. How did Isabella already know of Catherine?
5. How does Catherine describe her ideal man physically?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)