|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3, 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Mrs. Allen and Mrs. Thorpe know each other?
(a) They went to school together.
(b) They attend the same church.
(c) Mrs. Thorpe was once engaged to Mr. Allen.
(d) They were neighbors growing up.
2. What does Mrs. Allen ask Catherine to take out of her sleeve?
(a) A ribbon.
(b) A pin.
(c) A feather.
(d) A stray thread.
3. Who taught Catherine writing and accounts?
(a) Her math tutor.
(b) Mrs. Allen.
(c) Mr. Morland.
(d) Mrs. Morland.
4. On the way to Bath, what did Mrs. Allen fear she had done?
(a) Forgotten to write her contacts in Bath.
(b) Forgotten to pack her favorite necklace.
(c) Forgotten her clogs at the inn.
(d) Forgotten to write down the address of her acquaitance in Bath.
5. What color are the trimmings on the dress Catherine wears when she meets Mr. Tilney?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Isabella already know of Catherine?
2. How long did it take Catherine to learn the "Beggar's Petition"?
3. What does Mr. Tilney say the sexes are equal at?
4. Where is Mr. Tilney's family based?
5. What does Isabella see in a shop window on Milsom Street that she thinks is pretty?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)