|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3, 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon their arrival at Upper Rooms, where does Mr.Allen go directly?
(a) The tea-room.
(b) The washroom.
(c) The card-room.
(d) The veranda.
2. What motherly advice does Mrs. Morland give to Catherine before leaving for Bath?
(a) "Leave the strenuous activities to the men and horses."
(b) "If you find yourself faint, by all means, clear your dance card."
(c) "Always wrap yourself up very warm about the throat."
(d) "Be wary of straightforward men."
3. What does Isabella feel that Miss Andrews is lacking?
4. Who taught Catherine writing and accounts?
(a) Mrs. Allen.
(b) Her math tutor.
(c) Mr. Morland.
(d) Mrs. Morland.
5. What does Mr. Tilney say the sexes are equal at?
(c) Riding horses.
(d) Writing letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who taught Catherine French?
2. According to Catherine, why should Isabella not persuade her to feel so much for Mr. Tilney?
3. What is Mrs. Allen amazed at Mr. Tilney's knowledge of?
4. What is the name of the village in which Catherine lives with her family?
5. How many children do Catherine's parents have?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)