|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3, 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Allen ask Catherine to take out of her sleeve?
(a) A pin.
(b) A feather.
(c) A ribbon.
(d) A stray thread.
2. What motherly advice does Mrs. Morland give to Catherine before leaving for Bath?
(a) "Always wrap yourself up very warm about the throat."
(b) "Leave the strenuous activities to the men and horses."
(c) "Be wary of straightforward men."
(d) "If you find yourself faint, by all means, clear your dance card."
3. Upon their arrival at Upper Rooms, where does Mr.Allen go directly?
(a) The tea-room.
(b) The veranda.
(c) The washroom.
(d) The card-room.
4. How did Isabella already know of Catherine?
(a) Isabella had seen Catherine at the bookstore a few days prior.
(b) Isabella heard of Catherine through Mr. Tilney.
(c) Isabella met Catherine the night before.
(d) Isabella is acquainted with Catherine's brother.
5. How long is Catherine to go to Bath for?
(a) Twelve weeks.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Two months.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the street where Catherine and the Allens stay?
2. Where is Mr. Tilney's family based?
3. When Catherine is at the ball, what does she overhear two men call her?
4. How much older is Isabella than Catherine?
5. How does Catherine feel while in the tea-room at Upper Rooms?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)