|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3, 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Allen wish was at the ball?
(a) The Skinners.
(b) The Drews.
(c) The Brightons.
(d) The Pattersons.
2. Who taught Catherine writing and accounts?
(a) Her math tutor.
(b) Mr. Morland.
(c) Mrs. Morland.
(d) Mrs. Allen.
3. What color are the trimmings on the dress Catherine wears when she meets Mr. Tilney?
4. According to Catherine, why should Isabella not persuade her to feel so much for Mr. Tilney?
(a) Catherine is unsure of her feelings for Mr. Tilney.
(b) Catherine may never see Mr. Tilney again.
(c) Mr. Tilney's feelings are unknown.
(d) Mr. Tilney's social status is unknown.
5. Who taught Catherine French?
(a) Catherine's older brother.
(b) Mrs. Morland.
(c) Mrs. Allen.
(d) Mr. Morland.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Isabella have to wait for Catherine at the pump-rooms in Chapter 6?
2. What is the name of the street where Catherine and the Allens stay?
3. Roughly how old is Mr. Tilney?
4. Who introduces Catherine to Mr. Tilney?
5. When conversing, what advantage does Mrs. Thorpe have over Mrs. Allen?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)