Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Catherine reveals her suspicions of General Tilney, how is Henry's behavior towards her different at dinner?
(a) He is honest about his romantic feelings.
(b) He is rude towards her.
(c) He pays her more attention than usual.
(d) He ignores her completely.
2. Who do the Allen's warn Catherine to distance herself from?
(a) Eleanor Tilney.
(b) Mrs. Hughes.
(c) Henry Tilney.
(d) John Thorpe.
3. What does Catherine fear General Tilney dislikes about her?
(a) Her family.
(b) Her appearance.
(c) Her friends.
(d) Her wealth.
4. How far is Northanger Abbey from Bath?
(a) Twenty miles.
(b) Seven miles.
(c) Thirty miles.
(d) Twelve miles.
5. Who had General Tilney hoped to meet in Bath?
(a) His old friends from Oxford.
(b) The Marquis of Longtown and General Courteney.
(c) Lord Dover and his son.
(d) His brother-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. After receiving her invitation to Northanger Abbey, what does Catherine hurry back to the Allens' to do?
2. What part of Udolpho does Catherine read to before meeting Isabella in Chapter 6?
3. What does Catherine decide when she sees her friends coming down the road for her in Chapter 11?
4. What does Isabella's letter from John state within?
5. Why does Isabella fear she will not be accepted by John's parents?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)