|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20, 21, 22, and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What collection of documents does Catherine find in her room at Northanger Abbey?
(a) Old domestic bills.
(b) Old love letters.
(c) An old manuscript.
(d) A letter of recommendation.
2. Who does Henry say is to blame for denying Catherine's visit at the Tilney home?
(a) His servant.
(b) His father.
(c) His sister.
(d) He himself.
3. What does Catherine do when she spots the Tilneys in the street?
(a) Catherine waves to them.
(b) Catherine tries to hide from their view.
(c) Catherine jumps off the carriage.
(d) Catherine begs for John to stop the carriage.
4. After receiving her invitation to Northanger Abbey, what does Catherine hurry back to the Allens' to do?
(a) Write a letter to her parents.
(b) Pack her belongings.
(c) Do an inventory of her dresses.
(d) Write a letter to Eleanor.
5. What does Mrs. Allen regret not being able to send with James back to Fullerton?
(a) An account of Catherine's stay in Bath.
(b) The scarf she knitted for the youngest Morland.
(c) Her well wishes for the Morlands.
(d) A letter for Mrs. Morland.
Short Answer Questions
1. What opinion does Isabella have of the Tilneys?
2. How much older is Isabella than Catherine?
3. What does John attempt to sell Henry at the ball in Chapter 10?
4. How is Captain Frederick Tilney described?
5. Where do Catherine, Eleanor and Henry go for their walk?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)