Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What separates Catherine and Isabella for a time at the ball?
(a) Isabella and James spend time in the tea-room.
(b) The girls dance in different sets.
(c) Catherine goes outside for some fresh air.
(d) Isabella feels ill and sits quietly in a corner.
2. What part of Udolpho does Catherine read to before meeting Isabella in Chapter 6?
(a) The part with the strange letter.
(b) The part with the witch.
(c) The part with the mystery box.
(d) The part with the black veil.
3. How much older is Isabella than Catherine?
(a) Six years older.
(b) Two years older.
(c) Four years older.
(d) Three years older.
4. How did John Thorpe acquire his carriage?
(a) John bought it from a friend.
(b) John borrowed it from his father.
(c) John won it in a game of cards.
(d) John received it as a birthday present.
5. How does Catherine describe her ideal man physically?
(a) Blond hair and a fleckly complexion.
(b) Green eyes that sparkle and dark, curly hair.
(c) Brown skin with dark eyes and rather dark hair.
(d) Fair hair and fair skin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does John Thorpe offer to take Catherine in his carriage?
2. What is the name of the street where Catherine and the Allens stay?
3. Where is Mr. Tilney's family based?
4. How do James and John know each other?
5. What does Isabella write a list of for Catherine?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)