|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3, 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Catherine, why should Isabella not persuade her to feel so much for Mr. Tilney?
(a) Mr. Tilney's social status is unknown.
(b) Mr. Tilney's feelings are unknown.
(c) Catherine is unsure of her feelings for Mr. Tilney.
(d) Catherine may never see Mr. Tilney again.
2. What color are the trimmings on the dress Catherine wears when she meets Mr. Tilney?
3. Who introduces Catherine to Mr. Tilney?
(a) Mr. Tilney introduces himself.
(b) Mrs. Allen.
(c) The master of the ceremonies.
(d) Mr. Allen.
4. How do Mrs. Allen and Mrs. Thorpe know each other?
(a) Mrs. Thorpe was once engaged to Mr. Allen.
(b) They were neighbors growing up.
(c) They attend the same church.
(d) They went to school together.
5. What does Mr. Tilney say the sexes are equal at?
(a) Riding horses.
(b) Writing letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Isabella already know of Catherine?
2. How long is Catherine to go to Bath for?
3. Why does Mrs. Allen congratulate herself once in the tea-room?
4. Where is Mr. Tilney's family based?
5. Roughly how old is Mr. Tilney?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)