|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprises Catherine about Mrs. Tilney's chambers?
(a) How ordinary they are.
(b) How messy they are.
(c) How tidy they are.
(d) How vibrant they are.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 10, where have the Allens, Thorpes and Morlands met?
(a) At the pump-room.
(b) At the tea-room.
(c) At the theatre.
(d) In the street.
3. How long will it be before James is financially able to marry?
(a) Six months.
(b) Between two and three years.
(c) Five years.
(d) At least a year.
4. What does John attempt to sell Henry at the ball in Chapter 10?
(a) A horse.
(b) A set of cufflinks.
(c) A set of riding gear.
(d) A carriage.
5. Where does General Tilney go by himself for a time during Catherine's stay at Northanger?
(a) A business trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Allen amazed at Mr. Tilney's knowledge of?
2. What does Catherine decide to tell James of the letter she receives from Isabella in Chapter 26?
3. Who discovers Catherine in Mrs. Tilney's chambers?
4. Where is Mr. Tilney's family based?
5. Where does Catherine refuse to go at the beginning of Chapter 13?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)