|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic does Catherine say she is not interested in reading about?
2. What is the weather like at the opening of Chapter 11?
3. On the way to Bath, what did Mrs. Allen fear she had done?
(a) Forgotten to pack her favorite necklace.
(b) Forgotten to write down the address of her acquaitance in Bath.
(c) Forgotten to write her contacts in Bath.
(d) Forgotten her clogs at the inn.
4. Where is Henry's home?
5. What does Isabelle proclaim to detest as she waits by the side of the road?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does General Tilney go by himself for a time during Catherine's stay at Northanger?
2. What old song does John mention to Catherine?
3. What does Henry assure Catherine that his brother Frederick is aware of?
4. When Catherine retires to her room at Northanger Abbey to consider the news from James, why does she feel obliged to immediately leave it again?
5. Who does Mrs. Allen wish was at the ball?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)