|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Catherine and the General discuss at dinner?
(a) The size of dining rooms.
(b) Gothic novels.
(c) Henry and his position with the church.
(d) The portraits in the dining room.
2. What motherly advice does Mrs. Morland give to Catherine before leaving for Bath?
(a) "Be wary of straightforward men."
(b) "Always wrap yourself up very warm about the throat."
(c) "Leave the strenuous activities to the men and horses."
(d) "If you find yourself faint, by all means, clear your dance card."
3. On the way to Bath, what did Mrs. Allen fear she had done?
(a) Forgotten to write down the address of her acquaitance in Bath.
(b) Forgotten her clogs at the inn.
(c) Forgotten to write her contacts in Bath.
(d) Forgotten to pack her favorite necklace.
4. Who does Henry say is to blame for denying Catherine's visit at the Tilney home?
(a) He himself.
(b) His sister.
(c) His father.
(d) His servant.
5. By how long do the Allens extend their stay in Bath?
(a) A fortnight.
(b) A week.
(c) A month.
(d) Six weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Isabelle proclaim to detest as she waits by the side of the road?
2. What does Catherine find in her room at Northanger Abbey?
3. How far is Northanger Abbey from Bath?
4. Why does the General scold Eleanor at dinner?
5. What does Isabella feel that Miss Andrews is lacking?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)