|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Catherine and the General discuss at dinner?
(a) Gothic novels.
(b) Henry and his position with the church.
(c) The size of dining rooms.
(d) The portraits in the dining room.
2. While dancing with John, where does Catherine find herself looking?
(a) At the decorations in the room.
(b) The part of the room where she had left Mr. Tilney.
(c) Around the room in search of Mrs. Allen.
(d) Down at the floor.
3. What does Catherine learn about Henry's mother from Mrs. Allen?
(a) That she has been missing for 2 years.
(b) That she is from a poor family.
(c) That she is most likely deceased.
(d) That she too is in Bath.
4. Where is Mr. Tilney's family based?
5. After breakfast, what does Catherine resolve to do until one o'clock?
(a) Read her book.
(b) Write letters.
(c) Chat with Mrs. Allen.
(d) Walk outdoors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Catherine and Henry discuss on the walk?
2. What advice does Mrs. Allen give Catherine for visiting the Tilneys?
3. With but a few exceptions, what is John's opinion of novels?
4. On the way to Bath, what did Mrs. Allen fear she had done?
5. Who does Isabella dance with in spite of her engagement?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)