|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Catherine is at the ball, what does she overhear two men call her?
(a) An awkward girl.
(b) A lovely girl.
(c) A pretty girl.
(d) An ugly girl.
2. Who is James Morland?
(a) Catherine's uncle.
(b) Catherine's older brother.
(c) Isabella's fiance.
(d) Catherine's cousin.
3. Upon their arrival at Upper Rooms, where does Mr.Allen go directly?
(a) The card-room.
(b) The washroom.
(c) The tea-room.
(d) The veranda.
4. Why does the General scold Eleanor at dinner?
(a) Eleanor forgot to inform Catherine of the dinner time.
(b) Eleanor did not pray before eating.
(c) Eleanor rushed Catherine to come to dinner.
(d) Eleanor did not dress appropriately.
5. What does John Thorpe's company inspire in Catherine?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine imagine of Northanger Abbey?
2. How long is Catherine to go to Bath for?
3. What does Isabelle proclaim to detest as she waits by the side of the road?
4. What word does John Thorpe use to describe James' carriage?
5. What does Isabella's letter from John state within?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)