|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Allen regret not being able to send with James back to Fullerton?
(a) The scarf she knitted for the youngest Morland.
(b) An account of Catherine's stay in Bath.
(c) Her well wishes for the Morlands.
(d) A letter for Mrs. Morland.
2. How long will it be before James is financially able to marry?
(a) Five years.
(b) Six months.
(c) At least a year.
(d) Between two and three years.
3. How does Catherine react when she spots Mr. Tilney at the dance?
(a) Catherine pretends not to notice him.
(b) Catherine runs to him.
(c) Catherine smiles and blushes.
(d) Catherine hides.
4. Why is the trip to Bristol called off?
(a) It is too late in the day to continue on.
(b) The group gets lost.
(c) The weather turns violent.
(d) The road is blocked by sheep.
5. After the suspicions she had of General Tilney are revealed, what does Catherine fear?
(a) That Henry must despise her.
(b) That General Tilney will seek revenge.
(c) That Eleanor will avoid her.
(d) That Henry is lying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Allen not accompany Mr. Allen to the pump-room in Chapter 11?
2. What topic does Catherine say she is not interested in reading about?
3. What surprises Catherine about Mrs. Tilney's chambers?
4. How do James and John know each other?
5. To what does Henry compare a country-dance?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)