|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 17, what does Catherine find herself occasionally fantasizing about?
(a) Being asked to dance by every man at the ball.
(b) Finding a haunted castle.
(c) Discovering a hidden passageway.
(d) Being engaged to Henry.
2. What town is to be the final destination of the Thorpes' and Morlands' trip?
3. What topic does Catherine say she is not interested in reading about?
4. What do Mrs. Allen and Catherine have to do before attending a ball?
(a) Shop for garments to wear to the ball.
(b) Visit a hair salon.
(c) Reserve a carriage.
(d) Write to acquaintances who will be attending the ball.
5. What does Catherine find in her room at Northanger Abbey?
(a) A large chest.
(b) An old love letter.
(c) A lock of hair.
(d) A novel she has not yet read.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reassures Catherine of General Tilney's good intentions of her?
2. What is the weather like at the opening of Chapter 11?
3. What does Henry assure Catherine that his brother Frederick is aware of?
4. Why does the General scold Eleanor at dinner?
5. How does Catherine react when she spots Mr. Tilney at the dance?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)