|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By how long do the Allens extend their stay in Bath?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) A fortnight.
(c) A month.
(d) A week.
2. When conversing, what advantage does Mrs. Thorpe have over Mrs. Allen?
(a) Mrs. Thorpe has a new carriage to brag of.
(b) Mrs. Thorpe has children to brag of.
(c) Mrs. Thorpe has a new silk dress to brag of.
(d) Mrs. Thorpe has a fortune to brag of.
3. What is Catherine told was the cause of Mrs. Tilney's death?
(a) A broken heart.
(b) Small pox.
(c) A bilious fever.
4. What does Henry do when he spots Catherine at the theatre?
5. What did Catherine see in front of the Tilney pew at church?
(a) A statue of a Tilney ancestor.
(b) A plaque acknowledging General Tilney's patronage.
(c) A monument to the memory of Mrs. Tilney.
(d) A bouquet of black roses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Catherine see speaking with General Tilney?
2. Where does General Tilney suggest the group visit while staying at Northanger Abbey?
3. What does Isabella say of James in her letter to Catherine in Chapter 26?
4. Where is Mr. Tilney's family based?
5. Who discovers Catherine in Mrs. Tilney's chambers?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)