|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Catherine feel while in the tea-room at Upper Rooms?
2. What does Isabella suggest Catherine do to break her engagement with Eleanor?
(a) Say she had a previous engagement.
(b) Tell Eleanor that Mrs. Allen needs assistance.
(c) Pretend to be sick.
(d) Pretend that there are family matters to attend to.
3. Who does Henry say is to blame for denying Catherine's visit at the Tilney home?
(a) He himself.
(b) His father.
(c) His sister.
(d) His servant.
4. Who taught Catherine French?
(a) Mrs. Allen.
(b) Mrs. Morland.
(c) Catherine's older brother.
(d) Mr. Morland.
5. What does Catherine think of Isabella encouraging Capt. Tilney's attention?
(a) That Catherine must be overthinking things.
(b) That Isabella is not the person Catherine thought she was.
(c) That she must be doing so unconsciously.
(d) That Captain Tilney must be using trickery on her.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Catherine receive a letter from James?
2. What does Catherine do when she spots the Tilneys in the street?
3. In Chapter 9, while riding in the carriage, what topics of conversation arise between Catherine and John?
4. How much money did Mr. Morland give Catherine before she left?
5. After Catherine's departure, how much longer will the Allens stay in Bath?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)