|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What invitation does Eleanor offer Catherine at the end of their walk?
(a) Eleanor invites Catherine to Northanger Abbey.
(b) Eleanor invites Catherine for a carriage ride.
(c) Eleanor invites Catherine to join her for dinner.
(d) Eleanor invites Catherine for another walk the following day.
2. How does Catherine feel while in the tea-room at Upper Rooms?
3. How far is Northanger Abbey from Bath?
(a) Twelve miles.
(b) Thirty miles.
(c) Twenty miles.
(d) Seven miles.
4. What opinion does Isabella have of the Tilneys?
(a) They are a strange bunch.
(b) The are ignorant.
(c) They are dishonest.
(d) They are excessively proud.
5. How does John's horse lead the carriage?
(a) Quietly and calmly.
(b) In a meandering way.
(c) Roughly with great speed.
(d) Exceedingly slowly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Awaking the morning after the ball, what is the first wish of Catherine's heart?
2. What does John Thorpe's company inspire in Catherine?
3. What is Mrs. Allen's passion?
4. When Catherine is at the ball, what does she overhear two men call her?
5. What is Catherine's reaction to the news conveyed in the letter from James?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)