|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon their arrival at Upper Rooms, where does Mr.Allen go directly?
(a) The tea-room.
(b) The washroom.
(c) The veranda.
(d) The card-room.
2. What is Northanger Abbey?
(a) The Thorpe estate.
(b) The Tilney's estate.
(c) The Allens' estate.
(d) A castle outside of Bath.
3. What did Catherine see in front of the Tilney pew at church?
(a) A statue of a Tilney ancestor.
(b) A monument to the memory of Mrs. Tilney.
(c) A bouquet of black roses.
(d) A plaque acknowledging General Tilney's patronage.
4. Awaking the morning after the ball, what is the first wish of Catherine's heart?
(a) To meet Isabella for tea.
(b) To dance with Henry Tilney again.
(c) To read her novel before breakfast.
(d) To become better acquainted with Eleanor Tilney.
5. Who do the Allen's warn Catherine to distance herself from?
(a) Henry Tilney.
(b) Mrs. Hughes.
(c) Eleanor Tilney.
(d) John Thorpe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who introduces Catherine to Mr. Tilney?
2. What does Isabella's letter from John state within?
3. How do James and John know each other?
4. At the close of Chapter 10, what have Eleanor and Henry invited Catherine to do?
5. What separates Catherine and Isabella for a time at the ball?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)