|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children do Catherine's parents have?
2. What separates Catherine and Isabella for a time at the ball?
(a) Catherine goes outside for some fresh air.
(b) The girls dance in different sets.
(c) Isabella feels ill and sits quietly in a corner.
(d) Isabella and James spend time in the tea-room.
3. What does Mr. Tilney say the sexes are equal at?
(b) Riding horses.
(d) Writing letters.
4. What busy street is encountered at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) Cheap Street.
(b) High Street.
(c) Carriage Street.
(d) Victoria Street.
5. What is the name of the street where Catherine and the Allens stay?
(a) Denmark Street.
(b) Pulteney Street.
(c) Balmoral Street.
(d) Windsor Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take Catherine to learn the "Beggar's Petition"?
2. What does John attempt to sell Henry at the ball in Chapter 10?
3. Where is Mr. Tilney's family based?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 10, where have the Allens, Thorpes and Morlands met?
5. When Catherine is at the ball, what does she overhear two men call her?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)