|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who taught Catherine French?
(a) Mr. Morland.
(b) Mrs. Morland.
(c) Mrs. Allen.
(d) Catherine's older brother.
2. Who does Mrs. Allen wish was at the ball?
(a) The Brightons.
(b) The Pattersons.
(c) The Drews.
(d) The Skinners.
3. How long did it take Catherine to learn the "Beggar's Petition"?
(a) Three months.
(b) One month.
(c) One week.
(d) Eight weeks.
4. After breakfast, what does Catherine resolve to do until one o'clock?
(a) Walk outdoors.
(b) Read her book.
(c) Chat with Mrs. Allen.
(d) Write letters.
5. Roughly how old is Mr. Tilney?
(a) Twenty-two to twenty-three years old.
(b) Twenty-six to twenty-seven years old.
(c) Twenty to twenty-one years old.
(d) Twenty-four to twenty-five years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Tilney say the sexes are equal at?
2. Where does John Thorpe disappear to when the group arrives at the dance?
3. What is it said that Catherine's family are not in the habit of doing in order to increase their importance?
4. What is the name of the street where Catherine and the Allens stay?
5. How many children do Catherine's parents have?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)