|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16, 17, 18, and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Catherine describe her ideal man physically?
(a) Green eyes that sparkle and dark, curly hair.
(b) Fair hair and fair skin.
(c) Brown skin with dark eyes and rather dark hair.
(d) Blond hair and a fleckly complexion.
2. Who reports seeing two carriages waiting in the street after a rap draws her to the window?
(b) Mrs. Allen.
(c) Mr. Allen.
3. While dancing with John, where does Catherine find herself looking?
(a) The part of the room where she had left Mr. Tilney.
(b) Down at the floor.
(c) Around the room in search of Mrs. Allen.
(d) At the decorations in the room.
4. Who does Henry say is to blame for denying Catherine's visit at the Tilney home?
(a) He himself.
(b) His servant.
(c) His sister.
(d) His father.
5. What does Mrs. Allen ask Catherine to take out of her sleeve?
(a) A feather.
(b) A ribbon.
(c) A stray thread.
(d) A pin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine imagine of Northanger Abbey?
2. What does Isabella feel that Miss Andrews is lacking?
3. Where is Mr. Tilney's family based?
4. What does Mr. Tilney say the sexes are equal at?
5. What does Catherine do when she spots the Tilneys in the street?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)