|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16, 17, 18, and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Isabella have to wait for Catherine at the pump-rooms in Chapter 6?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) Twenty minutes.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) Ten minutes.
2. How did Isabella already know of Catherine?
(a) Isabella had seen Catherine at the bookstore a few days prior.
(b) Isabella met Catherine the night before.
(c) Isabella heard of Catherine through Mr. Tilney.
(d) Isabella is acquainted with Catherine's brother.
3. After breakfast, what does Catherine resolve to do until one o'clock?
(a) Read her book.
(b) Write letters.
(c) Walk outdoors.
(d) Chat with Mrs. Allen.
4. Who introduces Catherine to Mr. Tilney?
(a) The master of the ceremonies.
(b) Mrs. Allen.
(c) Mr. Allen.
(d) Mr. Tilney introduces himself.
5. How does Catherine find the Tilney family dynamic?
Short Answer Questions
1. While dancing with John, where does Catherine find herself looking?
2. What aspect of the trip itinerary interests Catherine?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 18, where does Catherine meet Isabella?
4. What does Mr. Tilney say the sexes are equal at?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 10, where have the Allens, Thorpes and Morlands met?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)