|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16, 17, 18, and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides Henry Tilney, what is Catherine's passion?
(c) Ancient edifices.
2. Whose idea was it for the Thorpes and Morlands to take a trip out of Bath?
(a) John Thorpe's.
(b) Isabella and James'.
(c) Mrs. Thorpe's.
(d) Mr. Allen's.
3. While dancing with John, where does Catherine find herself looking?
(a) At the decorations in the room.
(b) The part of the room where she had left Mr. Tilney.
(c) Down at the floor.
(d) Around the room in search of Mrs. Allen.
4. In Chapter 10, where does Catherine go one afternoon with hopes of encountering Miss Tilney?
(a) To a dress shop.
(b) The pump-room.
(c) On a country walk.
(d) To the theatre.
5. How does Catherine react when she spots Mr. Tilney at the dance?
(a) Catherine pretends not to notice him.
(b) Catherine smiles and blushes.
(c) Catherine hides.
(d) Catherine runs to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Allen ask Catherine to take out of her sleeve?
2. Who had General Tilney hoped to meet in Bath?
3. Who does Catherine aim to avoid at a ball she attends in Chapter 10?
4. What does Mrs. Allen call a disagreeable thing to carry?
5. What does Catherine decide when she sees her friends coming down the road for her in Chapter 11?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)