|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16, 17, 18, and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isabella look forward to on the trip?
(a) Visiting her school friend.
(b) The dances.
(c) Country air and quiet.
(d) Dining at a famous restaurant.
2. What does John attempt to sell Henry at the ball in Chapter 10?
(a) A set of cufflinks.
(b) A horse.
(c) A carriage.
(d) A set of riding gear.
3. Who does Catherine aim to avoid at a ball she attends in Chapter 10?
(a) Eleanor Tilney.
(b) Mrs. Thorpe.
(c) Mrs. Hughes.
(d) John Thorpe.
4. By how long do the Allens extend their stay in Bath?
(a) A month.
(b) A week.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) A fortnight.
5. How did Isabella already know of Catherine?
(a) Isabella met Catherine the night before.
(b) Isabella had seen Catherine at the bookstore a few days prior.
(c) Isabella heard of Catherine through Mr. Tilney.
(d) Isabella is acquainted with Catherine's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Henry compare a country-dance?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 10, where have the Allens, Thorpes and Morlands met?
3. What does Catherine lay awake for ten minutes debating?
4. After breakfast, what does Catherine resolve to do until one o'clock?
5. What does Catherine do in the evening before attending the nightly dance?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)