|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16, 17, 18, and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much older is Isabella than Catherine?
(a) Four years older.
(b) Six years older.
(c) Three years older.
(d) Two years older.
2. After she leaves the Tilney home, who does Catherine see coming out soon after her?
(b) General Tilney.
(c) Mrs. Hughes.
3. What is it said that Catherine's family are not in the habit of doing in order to increase their importance?
(a) Engaging in political activities.
(b) Making expensive purchases.
(c) Mixing with distinguished company.
(d) Telling lies.
4. According to Catherine, why should Isabella not persuade her to feel so much for Mr. Tilney?
(a) Mr. Tilney's social status is unknown.
(b) Mr. Tilney's feelings are unknown.
(c) Catherine is unsure of her feelings for Mr. Tilney.
(d) Catherine may never see Mr. Tilney again.
5. What does Isabella write a list of for Catherine?
(a) A list of books to read.
(b) A list of places to visit in Bath.
(c) A list of Isabella's favorite things.
(d) A list of things to do that day.
Short Answer Questions
1. By how long do the Allens extend their stay in Bath?
2. Whose idea was it for the Thorpes and Morlands to take a trip out of Bath?
3. Roughly how old is Mr. Tilney?
4. To what does Henry compare a country-dance?
5. John, James and Isabella arrive at the Allens' with what intention?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)