|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16, 17, 18, and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry do when he spots Catherine at the theatre?
2. What courtesy do Isabelle and James grant Catherine at the dance?
(a) They keep John away for as long as possible.
(b) They let her have the best seat from which to watch for Mr. Tilney.
(c) They arrange a dance with Mr. Tilney.
(d) They delay dancing so as not to leave her on her own.
3. Where is Mr. Tilney's family based?
4. Who does John Thorpe claim of Henry and Eleanor Tilney?
(a) That they have taken a trip out of Bath.
(b) That they have returned to Gloucestershire.
(c) That they are caring for their ailing father.
(d) That they will travel to Bristol too.
5. Awaking the morning after the ball, what is the first wish of Catherine's heart?
(a) To become better acquainted with Eleanor Tilney.
(b) To read her novel before breakfast.
(c) To meet Isabella for tea.
(d) To dance with Henry Tilney again.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much older is Isabella than Catherine?
2. What color are the trimmings on the dress Catherine wears when she meets Mr. Tilney?
3. Who does Catherine aim to avoid at a ball she attends in Chapter 10?
4. By how long do the Allens extend their stay in Bath?
5. Besides Henry Tilney, what is Catherine's passion?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)