|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is William?
(a) The Tilney's servant.
(b) Catherine's brother.
(c) John Thorpe's friend.
(d) Isabella's brother.
2. After the suspicions she had of General Tilney are revealed, what does Catherine fear?
(a) That Eleanor will avoid her.
(b) That Henry is lying.
(c) That General Tilney will seek revenge.
(d) That Henry must despise her.
3. Where does Catherine refuse to go at the beginning of Chapter 13?
(a) Northanger Abbey.
4. What news does Catherine receive in her letter from James?
(a) That the engagement between James and Isabella is over.
(b) That James is gravely ill.
(c) That Mrs. Morland is pregnant.
(d) That James and Isabella are married.
5. Who do the Allen's warn Catherine to distance herself from?
(a) Henry Tilney.
(b) Eleanor Tilney.
(c) Mrs. Hughes.
(d) John Thorpe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does John Thorpe disappear to when the group arrives at the dance?
2. How did John Thorpe acquire his carriage?
3. What busy street is encountered at the beginning of Chapter 7?
4. What does Mrs. Allen regret not being able to send with James back to Fullerton?
5. Who tells Eleanor that Catherine cannot join her for their walk?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)