|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Allen regret not being able to send with James back to Fullerton?
(a) The scarf she knitted for the youngest Morland.
(b) An account of Catherine's stay in Bath.
(c) Her well wishes for the Morlands.
(d) A letter for Mrs. Morland.
2. What is Catherine told was the cause of Mrs. Tilney's death?
(b) A broken heart.
(c) Small pox.
(d) A bilious fever.
3. What busy street is encountered at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) Victoria Street.
(b) Cheap Street.
(c) High Street.
(d) Carriage Street.
4. What surprises Catherine about Mrs. Tilney's chambers?
(a) How vibrant they are.
(b) How messy they are.
(c) How ordinary they are.
(d) How tidy they are.
5. Where does Catherine refuse to go at the beginning of Chapter 13?
(c) Northanger Abbey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Catherine turn down Mr. Tilney's invitation to dance?
2. What did Catherine see in front of the Tilney pew at church?
3. Where do James and Isabella become engaged?
4. What invitation does Eleanor offer Catherine at the end of their walk?
5. Who discovers Catherine in Mrs. Tilney's chambers?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)