|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Eleanor that Catherine cannot join her for their walk?
(a) Mrs. Allen.
(b) James Morland.
(c) Isabella Thorpe.
(d) John Thorpe.
2. Where do Catherine, Eleanor and Henry go for their walk?
(b) Beechen Cliff.
3. What news does Catherine receive in her letter from James?
(a) That James is gravely ill.
(b) That the engagement between James and Isabella is over.
(c) That Mrs. Morland is pregnant.
(d) That James and Isabella are married.
4. Where does John Thorpe offer to take Catherine in his carriage?
(a) To Oxford.
(b) To the nightly ball.
(c) To Lansdown Hill
(d) Back home to Fullerton.
5. What surprises Catherine about Mrs. Tilney's chambers?
(a) How vibrant they are.
(b) How messy they are.
(c) How ordinary they are.
(d) How tidy they are.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Isabella's first impression of John?
2. What courtesy do Isabelle and James grant Catherine at the dance?
3. Where does Catherine refuse to go at the beginning of Chapter 13?
4. What old song does John mention to Catherine?
5. What does Catherine do in the evening before attending the nightly dance?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)