|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Catherine receive a letter from James?
(a) At breakfast.
(b) Before bed.
(c) At lunch.
(d) In the afternoon.
2. What does Catherine do in the evening before attending the nightly dance?
(a) Repairs a tear in her dress.
(b) Takes a walk with Mrs. Allen.
(c) Writes a letter to her parents.
(d) Reads her book.
3. How does Catherine react when she spots Mr. Tilney at the dance?
(a) Catherine pretends not to notice him.
(b) Catherine smiles and blushes.
(c) Catherine runs to him.
(d) Catherine hides.
4. Who is James Morland?
(a) Isabella's fiance.
(b) Catherine's cousin.
(c) Catherine's older brother.
(d) Catherine's uncle.
5. While admiring the view, what past-time is a topic of discussion with Catherine and Henry?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the suspicions she had of General Tilney are revealed, what does Catherine fear?
2. What arrives for Catherine at the beginning of Chapter 15?
3. What is Catherine's reaction to the news conveyed in the letter from James?
4. Where does Catherine refuse to go at the beginning of Chapter 13?
5. What do Catherine and Henry discuss on the walk?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)