|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While dancing with John, where does Catherine find herself looking?
(a) Down at the floor.
(b) At the decorations in the room.
(c) The part of the room where she had left Mr. Tilney.
(d) Around the room in search of Mrs. Allen.
2. What do Catherine and Henry discuss on the walk?
(b) The Monarchy.
3. Who seems to be always at hand when not wanted?
(c) The maid.
(d) General Tilney.
4. Why does Catherine turn down Mr. Tilney's invitation to dance?
(a) Catherine must wait for John Thorpe to return.
(b) Catherine does not want to encourage Mr. Tilney's affection.
(c) Catherine is embarrassed by her dancing.
(d) Catherine would rather sit and have a conversation.
5. At the dance in Chapter 8, who is Catherine's only company for most of the evening?
(a) Mr. Tilney.
(c) Mrs. Thorpe and Mrs. Allen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Catherine, Eleanor and Henry go for their walk?
2. What does Mrs. Allen regret not being able to send with James back to Fullerton?
3. What separates Catherine and Isabella for a time at the ball?
4. What does Catherine do in the evening before attending the nightly dance?
5. What is Catherine's reaction to the news conveyed in the letter from James?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)