|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does John Thorpe offer to take Catherine in his carriage?
(a) To Oxford.
(b) To the nightly ball.
(c) Back home to Fullerton.
(d) To Lansdown Hill
2. Where do Catherine, Eleanor and Henry go for their walk?
(c) Beechen Cliff.
3. What does Catherine do in the evening before attending the nightly dance?
(a) Writes a letter to her parents.
(b) Takes a walk with Mrs. Allen.
(c) Reads her book.
(d) Repairs a tear in her dress.
4. What does Catherine believe is the "wickedest thing in existence"?
(a) To never marry.
(b) To never be loved.
(c) To marry without fortune.
(d) To marry for money.
5. What surprises Catherine about Mrs. Tilney's chambers?
(a) How tidy they are.
(b) How ordinary they are.
(c) How messy they are.
(d) How vibrant they are.
Short Answer Questions
1. What separates Catherine and Isabella for a time at the ball?
2. What old song does John mention to Catherine?
3. What was Isabella's first impression of John?
4. How do James and John know each other?
5. Where do James and Isabella become engaged?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)