One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Catherine receive in her letter from James?
(a) That James and Isabella are married.
(b) That the engagement between James and Isabella is over.
(c) That Mrs. Morland is pregnant.
(d) That James is gravely ill.
2. What invitation does Eleanor offer Catherine at the end of their walk?
(a) Eleanor invites Catherine to Northanger Abbey.
(b) Eleanor invites Catherine for a carriage ride.
(c) Eleanor invites Catherine to join her for dinner.
(d) Eleanor invites Catherine for another walk the following day.
3. What topic does Catherine say she is not interested in reading about?
4. What does Mrs. Allen regret not being able to send with James back to Fullerton?
(a) The scarf she knitted for the youngest Morland.
(b) Her well wishes for the Morlands.
(c) A letter for Mrs. Morland.
(d) An account of Catherine's stay in Bath.
5. Why does Isabella fear she will not be accepted by John's parents?
(a) The Morlands are strict.
(b) Her reputation is not as it should be.
(c) James is arranged to marry another.
(d) Her fortune is small.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Catherine see in front of the Tilney pew at church?
2. Where does John Thorpe disappear to when the group arrives at the dance?
3. Who is William?
4. What does Catherine believe is the "wickedest thing in existence"?
5. What arrives for Catherine at the beginning of Chapter 15?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)