Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason is the inquest into Leonards' death stopped?
2. What kind of food does Mr. Thornton buy for the dying Mrs. Hale?
3. What are the names of Frederick's children?
4. Who does Mr. Bell send for to help take care of Margaret?
5. Why is Mr. Thornton building a dining room for his workers?
Compare and contrast the characters of Mrs. Hale and Mrs. Thornton, both mothers of two main characters. Make sure to discuss how their children (Margaret and Mr. Thornton) reflect parts of their character.
Compare and contrast the social norms in the North and the social norms in the South, according to what is written in the novel. Make sure to use specific quotations from the text to support your arguments.
Compare and contrast the character of Margaret at the beginning of the novel with the character of Margaret at the end of the novel. What is different? What is the same? How has she changed and grown? What were the causes of that growth?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)