Mid-Book Test (up to XXI-XXV)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Dr. Donaldson tell Margaret the name of her mother's illnes is?
2. Who is Mr. Thornton?
3. What do the women of Milton admire Margaret for?
4. How did Bessy become ill?
5. During dinner at the Hales', who does Mr. Thornton say has an easy life?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why does Mrs. Hale object so much to living in Helstone?
2. How does Margaret react to Mr. Lennox' confession of love...
This section contains 742 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)