Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason is the inquest into Leonards' death stopped?
(a) Because it is ruled an accident.
(b) Because Margaret won't cooperate.
(c) For lack of medical evidence.
(d) Because the witnesses keep changing their stories.
2. What kind of food does Mr. Thornton buy for the dying Mrs. Hale?
(c) Cherry liquor.
3. What are the names of Frederick's children?
(a) Matthew and John.
(b) Mary and Bessy.
(c) Anthony and Edward.
(d) This is a trick question; he has no children.
4. Who does Mr. Bell send for to help take care of Margaret?
(a) Mrs. Hale.
(b) Mr. Thornton.
(c) Aunt Shaw.
5. Why is Mr. Thornton building a dining room for his workers?
(a) So they can eat more and have more energy to work.
(b) So they can enjoy good meals.
(c) So they stop stealing the chairs he lets them borrow.
(d) So they won't go on strike again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggests that Frederick hire a lawyer?
2. Why does Frederick need to hire a lawyer?
3. What family does Frederick have in Spain.
4. How does Leonards die?
5. Who does Margaret (correctly) guess is making inquiries about Frederick's returning to England after she moves to London?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)