|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Leonards come to London?
(a) To reunite with his family.
(b) To arrest Frederick.
(c) To propose to Margaret.
(d) To support Mr. Hale after his wife dies.
2. Whom does Mr. Bell think Margaret must have been at the train station with?
(a) Henry Lennox.
(b) Her father.
(d) Mr. Thornton.
3. What kind of food does Mr. Thornton buy for the dying Mrs. Hale?
(a) Cherry liquor.
4. Who inherits Mr. Bell's fortune?
(b) His three children.
(c) Mrs. Thornton because she is his cousin.
5. Who attacks Frederick at the train station?
(c) Frederick's old high school girlfriend.
(d) The police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reminds Mr. Thornton of Margaret during his financial troubles?
2. How does Frederick announce his return to the Hale household?
3. How do Mr. Bell and Margaret communicate once they depart?
4. What does Mr. Hale tell Margaret about her mother's funeral arrangements?
5. At the large dinner party with the Lennoxes and Shaws, what does Margaret thank Henry Lennox for?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)