Short Answer Questions Key
1. In what country does "North and South" take place?
2. Who wrote "North and South"
3. In what city does Aunt Shaw live?
4. On what street does Aunt Shaw live?
5. When the novel opens, who is Edith engaged to?
6. Who confesses his love to Margaret after they fetch pears from the garden?
7. When the novel opens, where does the Hale family live?
8. Where is Mrs. Hale originally from?
9. Where is Frederick Hale living when the novel opens?
10. Who is Dixon?
The Hale's servant.
This section contains 5,126 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)