|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through XLI-XLV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ultimately tells Mrs. Boucher that her husband has died?
(a) A police officer.
(d) Mr. Hale.
2. Who does Frederick see about his legal problems?
(a) The mayor.
(b) Mr. Lennox.
(c) A private investigator.
(d) A judge.
3. Who calls a doctor for Mrs. Boucher when she becomes ill?
(a) Mr. Hale.
(d) Mr. Thornton.
4. What family does Frederick have in Spain.
(b) Lots of grandchildren.
(c) Just a fiancée.
(d) An old dying uncle.
5. What does Dr. Donaldson tell Margaret the name of her mother's illnes is?
(a) He never names it.
(b) Oshgoodslaughter's disease.
(c) Cystic fibrosis.
(d) Lung disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Mrs. Thornton to visit the dying Mrs. Hale?
2. What about Margaret takes Mr. Thornton aback during the dinner party?
3. During Mr. Lennox' first visit to Margaret in Helstone, what does he bring her?
4. What does Margaret do after the police inspector comes to her house?
5. Why does Nicholas ask Mr. Thornton for work?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)