1. Author Neil Gaiman describes reading the adventures of the Mighty Thor as depicted by what American comics artist when he was a child?
2. Who wrote Myths of the Norsemen?
Roger Lancelyn Green.
3. What is referred to as the twilight of the gods and the end of it all in Norse mythology?
4. For what Norse goddess is Friday named?
5. Who is described as the doctor of the Norse gods?
6. Who is described as the comforter and goddess of marriages in Norse mythology?
7. Who is the Norse goddess of wisdom?
8. Where does the author say Loki lives in "The Players"?
9. What is the world-tree called in "The Players"?
This section contains 3,827 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)