|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Death of Balder" - "Ragnarok: The Final Destiny of the Gods".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is Idunn married in "The Apples of Immortality"?
2. What color hair does the king of the giants of Utgard have in "Thor's Journey to the Land of the Giants"?
3. Whose hand in marriage does the stranger ask for in exchange for building the wall in "The Master Builder"?
4. The guardian of the gate to the land of the dead tells Hermod that in order to reach Hel's hall, he should continue to go down and to travel in what direction in "The Death of Balder"?
5. For what Norse goddess is Friday named?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what container does Idunn carry her apples in "The Apples of Immortality"?
2. What is the name of the void where the rivers of the mist flow in?
3. Whose hand does the wolf bite off when he is bound by Gleipnir?
4. Why is Thialfi taken as the servant to Thor and Loki in "Thor's Journey to the Land of the Giants"?
5. For what reason does Frey say he is being punished in "The Story of Gerd and Frey"?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)