|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Apples of Immortality" - "Hymir and Thor's Fishing Expedition".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests building a wall around Asgard in "The Master Builder"?
2. What is the name of Loki's eldest son born to Sigyn in "The Children of Loki"?
3. What does Loki play "tug of war" with in "The Apples of Immortality"?
(a) A fox.
(b) A goat.
(c) An elephant.
(d) A chicken.
4. Who was the only god that was not afraid of the wolf cub that was Loki's child?
5. Where does Suttung take Galar and Fjalar to kill them in "The Mead of Poets"?
(a) To a large wall.
(b) To rocks in the ocean.
(c) To a cliffside over his castle.
(d) To Odin's castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Suttung's daughter?
2. What was Naglfar made of?
3. What was the last of the six things gathered by the dwarfs in making Gleipnir?
4. What is the name of the second-eldest son born to Loki and Sigyn?
5. Who is described as the most beautiful of all the Aisir in "The Master Builder"?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)