|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Master Builder" - "Freya's Unusual Wedding".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as the comforter and goddess of marriages in Norse mythology?
2. What is the name of Thor's hammer?
3. Why does the narrator say that Thor had gone to the east in the opening of "The Master Builder"?
(a) To fight giants.
(b) To fight Yggdrasil.
(c) To fight trolls.
(d) To fight dragons.
4. Who was the only god that was not afraid of the wolf cub that was Loki's child?
5. Who was Loki's father said to be?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the second-eldest son born to Loki and Sigyn?
2. Whose hand does the wolf bite off when he is bound by Gleipnir?
3. What is the ever-churning spring called that exists in the center of the dark world in "Yggdrasil and the Nine Worlds"?
4. What land to the south is described as the world of fire in the beginning of time in "Before the Beginning, and After"?
5. Who is described as the god of war in "The Master Builder"?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)