|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Players" - "The Treasures of the Gods".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what Norse goddess is Friday named?
2. Who did Bor marry and have three sons with?
3. What is the ever-churning spring called that exists in the center of the dark world in "Yggdrasil and the Nine Worlds"?
4. What does the author claim Loki's real weapon is in "The Players"?
(a) His sword.
(b) His cloak.
(c) His shield.
(d) His mind.
5. What is the name of the squirrel that lives in the world-tree?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the dragon that lives in the ever-churning spring in the center of the dark world?
2. What kind of logs do Odin, Vili, and Ve find at the edge of the sea in "Before the Beginning, and After"?
3. Who wrote Myths of the Norsemen?
4. What is the name of the void where the rivers of the mist flow in?
5. What is the name of Thor's belt of strength?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)