|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Master Builder" - "Freya's Unusual Wedding".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Loki's mother?
2. What is the name of the foal that followed Loki home from the woods in "The Master Builder"?
3. Author Neil Gaiman describes reading the adventures of the Mighty Thor as depicted by what American comics artist when he was a child?
(a) James Wilder.
(b) Roger Lancelyn Green.
(c) Mary Addams Thompson.
(d) Jack Kirby.
4. What is the name of the dragon that lives in the ever-churning spring in the center of the dark world?
5. Who are Thor's sons?
(a) Ratatosk and Frey.
(b) Modi and Magni.
(c) Jord and Laufey.
(d) Lofn and Eir.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author say Odin appears when he walks amongst mortals?
2. Who did Bor marry and have three sons with?
3. What was the last of the six things gathered by the dwarfs in making Gleipnir?
4. Who were the dwarfs that made Thor his hammer in "Freya's Unusual Wedding"?
5. What land to the south is described as the world of fire in the beginning of time in "Before the Beginning, and After"?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)