|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Mead of Poets" - "Thor's Journey to the Land of the Giants".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the stranger turn out to be in "The Master Builder"?
(a) A dragon.
(b) A witch.
(c) A mountain giant.
(d) A bridge troll.
2. What is the name of Sif's son from before her marriage to Thor?
3. What is the name of the squirrel that lives in the world-tree?
4. What is the name of Thor's daughter?
5. Who is described as the god of poetry in "The Master Builder"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is mead made from?
2. Why does the narrator say that Thor had gone to the east in the opening of "The Master Builder"?
3. What were the chains called that were used to bind Loki's wolf-son?
4. In which direction does Skrymir say he is going when he parts ways with Loki and friends in "Thor's Journey to the Land of the Giants"?
5. What is the name of Loki's eldest son born to Sigyn in "The Children of Loki"?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)