|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Apples of Immortality" - "Hymir and Thor's Fishing Expedition".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Skrymir say his name means in "Thor's Journey to the Land of the Giants"?
(a) Small fellow.
(b) Big fellow.
(c) Weak fellow.
(d) Cowardly fellow.
2. Whose hand does the wolf bite off when he is bound by Gleipnir?
3. Who is the fire demon who has a flaming sword in "The Story of Gerd and Frey"?
4. How long in the future does Gerd say she will meet Frey when she speaks with Skirnir in "The Story of Gerd and Frey"?
(a) Ten days.
(b) Three days.
(c) Nine days.
(d) Six days.
5. Whom do the gods note that Skadi has affections toward in "The Apples of Immortality"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is mead made from?
2. Who is Suttung's brother?
3. What were the chains called that were used to bind Loki's wolf-son?
4. What is the name of Thialfi's father?
5. What is the name of the goat that provides the mead for Valhalla?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)