|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does depression affect reproduction?
(a) It does nothing to it.
(b) It decreases it.
(c) It increases it.
(d) There is no correlation.
2. Right-side brain activation is tied to high baseline levels of what?
3. How much money does Solomon think the government could save per year by treating depressed people who are not working?
(a) $3.5 billion.
(b) $15 billion.
(c) $5.5 million.
(d) $125 million.
4. What is Angel's last name?
5. Veterans of what war make up a large part of the homeless population in the U.S.?
(a) Desert Storm.
(d) The Cold War.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Solomon meets Angel, how many medications is she taking daily?
2. Who wrote Mourning and Melancholia?
3. What year was mental health legislation introduced?
4. How old was Lolly when she began to be abused?
5. What university is Thomas Crowe from?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)