|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Solomon, what is the opposite of depression?
(c) Peace of mind.
2. How often does someone in the U.S. commit suicide?
(a) Every 55 seconds.
(b) Every five hours.
(c) Every three hours.
(d) Every 17 minutes.
3. What percent of Americans fall below the poverty line?
(a) 11.3 percent.
(b) 5.4 percent.
(c) 8.6 percent.
(d) 13.7 percent.
4. How many children is Lolly responsible for?
5. What percent of people in the U.S. suffering from serious mental illness are unemployed?
(a) 85 to 95 percent.
(b) 70 to 80 percent.
(c) 90 to 100 percent.
(d) 75 to 85 percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the term "depression" come to be?
2. How old is Lolly when Jeanne Miranda meets her?
3. What branch of the military does Lolly go on to work for?
4. How many groups of suicides are there?
5. What university is Thomas Crowe from?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)