|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Veterans of what war make up a large part of the homeless population in the U.S.?
(a) The Cold War.
(d) Desert Storm.
2. Who wrote Mourning and Melancholia?
3. What university is Jeanne Miranda from?
(a) Oral Roberts.
(b) Brigham Young.
(d) Sarah Lawrence.
4. How many major factors influence ideas surrounding depression?
5. What was depression referred to as before the term "depression" came about?
(b) Disease of sadness.
(c) Low spirits.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does depression affect reproduction?
2. When was depression first identified?
3. How was depression seen in the thirteenth century?
4. What does Solomon believe humans face that contributes to depression?
5. What percent of deaths in 1998 are attributed to suicides?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)