|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Depression is most closely tied to what feeling?
2. Who is the first and only member of Congress to share their own mental health problems?
(a) Lynn Rivers.
(b) Joe Maxwell.
(c) Bill Kenney.
(d) Joe Rogers.
3. What is the greatest block to progress when dealing with depression?
(b) Social stigma.
4. In Richard J. Davidson's work, how often does he take photos of the brain?
(a) Every half second.
(b) Every three minutes.
(c) Every eighty seconds.
(d) Every two and a half seconds.
5. How far into writing this book is Solomon when he realizes the purpose for writing it?
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud says melancholic people have a keener eye for what?
2. What does Solomon believe is the best indicator of recovery?
3. What state is Joe Rogers in when he lives in a halfway house?
4. Thomas Crowe believes that schizophrenia and affective disorders may be the price humans pay for having what?
5. What condition does Angel develop?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)