|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Populations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much more likely are women to be depressed than men?
(a) Three times.
(b) Five times.
(c) Six times.
(d) Two times.
2. How many American children suffer from depression?
(b) 2 million.
(c) 10 million.
3. What percent of depressed people commit suicide as a result?
(a) Eight to twleve.
(b) Ten to twenty.
(c) Twenty-five to thirty.
(d) Two to four.
4. In the offspring of depressed mothers, earliest childhood depression is found in children as young as what age?
(a) Fourteen months.
(b) Three months.
(c) One year.
(d) Twenty-six months.
5. What does Solomon forget how to do when he had his first big breakdown?
(a) Tie his shoe.
(c) Play piano.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Solomon too afraid to do while going through his breakdown?
2. Who does Solomon give a lecture on during his breakdown?
3. Elavil, Tofranil, and Pamelor are types of what antidepressant?
4. How often do patients usually meet with their therapists during psychoanalysis?
5. Who does Solomon move in with the same day he is prescribed Xanax and Zoloft?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)