|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Populations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times is Frank hospitalized in a seven year period?
2. What happened with Solomon's girlfriend that leaves him with a feeling of loss?
(a) She has an abortion.
(b) She dies.
(c) She moves to Asia.
(d) She cheats on him.
3. How many Inuit people of Greenland are affected by depression?
(a) Fifteen percent.
(b) Eighty percent.
(c) Forty-five percent.
(d) Sixty percent.
4. What plant is used to help with depression?
(a) St. John's wort.
5. What kind of job does Jaime have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What playwright is quoted at the beginning of Alternatives?
2. Elavil, Tofranil, and Pamelor are types of what antidepressant?
3. What depression model suggests that depression is in a new category by itself?
4. Since the invention of television, the average night's sleep has decreased by how much?
5. What medicine helps Frank?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)