|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Populations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Solomon give a lecture on during his breakdown?
(a) Virginia Woolf.
(b) Marilyn Monroe.
(c) Emily Dickinson.
(d) Sylvia Plath.
2. What is the average age of depression sufferers?
3. John Greden is the director of the Mental Health Research Institute at what school?
(a) Florida State University.
(b) University of Michigan.
(c) University of Arizona.
(d) Ohio State University.
4. What depression model suggests that depression is sadness-feelings everyone has felt before, only on a more intense level?
5. How does ECT achieve its effect?
(a) With a concussion.
(b) With a stroke.
(c) With a brain seizure.
(d) With an aneurysm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What percent of depressed people commit suicide as a result?
2. What is Solomon too afraid to do while going through his breakdown?
3. During Solomon's breakdown, he feels a surge of positive emotion while attending what event?
4. What kind of cancer does Solomon's mother have?
5. How many American children suffer from depression?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)