|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Poverty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of drug is GHB?
2. What is the name of Maggie's alter ego?
3. What is the most effective treatment for alcoholism?
(b) Recovery centers.
(c) Switching to coffee.
(d) Scare tactics.
4. What is another word for "talking therapy"?
(b) Physical intervention.
5. How old was Lolly when she began to be abused?
(a) Three months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the most popular type of antidepressants?
2. How much money does Solomon think the government could save per year by treating depressed people who are not working?
3. What sort of men is Tina drawn to?
4. What talking therapy teaches the patient objectivity?
5. What type of drug is heroine?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)