|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Poverty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money do state and federal governments spend for poor adults and their children each year?
(a) $4 billion.
(b) $900 million.
(c) $300 million.
(d) $20 billion.
2. What is Martha Manning's profession?
3. What does a Holocaust survivor that Solomon meets focus on in the concentration camps?
(a) A mouse.
(b) Her hair.
(c) Her children.
4. What drug can do permanent damage to dopamine systems and can make depression worse?
5. Solomon sites a study on what animal that showed the animal went psychotic without their mothers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of drug is GHB?
2. According to the text, marijuana has been known to affect what?
3. What branch of the military does Lolly go on to work for?
4. How many children is Lolly responsible for?
5. How many pills does Solomon take each day?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)