|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Poverty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What field does Lolly find a job in?
(d) Administrative services.
2. How often do patients usually meet with their therapists during psychoanalysis?
(a) One to two hours a week.
(b) Ten to twelve hours a week.
(c) Seven to nine hours a week.
(d) Four to five hours a week.
3. What type of therapy does Gerald Klerman formulate?
(a) Group therapy.
(b) Interpersonal therapy.
(c) Activity therapy.
(d) Cognitive-behavioral therapy.
4. How long has Tina been in AA?
(a) One year.
(b) Three years.
(c) Seven years.
(d) Five years.
5. What does a Holocaust survivor that Solomon meets focus on in the concentration camps?
(a) Her hair.
(b) Her children.
(d) A mouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of men is Tina drawn to?
2. What branch of the military does Lolly go on to work for?
3. According to the text, marijuana has been known to affect what?
4. What percent of people in the U.S. suffering from serious mental illness are unemployed?
5. What kind of drug is GHB?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)