|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 7?
(a) "Welcome Back, Travis Coates."
(b) "Advanced Studies in Cranial Reanimation."
(c) "A Place like High School."
(d) "Scar and All."
2. What does Cate say she regrets in Chapter 18?
(a) Saying goodbye to Travis.
(b) Getting married.
(c) Getting engaged.
(d) Leaving Travis for Hatton.
3. How long has it been since Travis's re-animation when he visits Cate's parents in Chapter 11?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 1 month.
4. What is Audrey's last name?
5. What does Travis recall watching from his rooftop before he began chemotherapy treatments in Chapter 20?
(a) A rainbow.
(b) A balloon fair.
(c) The clouds.
(d) A meteor shower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Travis try to convince to call Cate in Chapter 8?
2. What does Kyle say his new girlfriend's name is in Chapter 5?
3. Where is Lawrence Ramsey from?
4. What did Kyle confess to Travis shortly before Travis "died"?
5. What is Chapter 9's title?
Short Essay Questions
1. What thoughts and actions does Travis describe in the beginning of Chapter 6?
2. What plot elements are established in Chapters 1-4?
3. What does Travis remark about scarves in Chapter 6?
4. What is the symbolic or metaphorical significance of Travis's experience at the movie theater in Chapter 13?
5. What memory does Travis have in flashback in Chapter 20?
6. What happens when Travis and Hatton arrive at the karaoke bar in Chapter 17?
7. What inner conflict does Travis face in Chapter 12? How does he address this conflict?
8. To whom does Travis reach out for help and advice in Chapter 4? What advice is he given?
9. What does Cate say to Travis when she calls him in Chapter 19?
10. How does Travis describe the differences of his new body in Chapter 3?
This section contains 895 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)