|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Travis and Cate go out in Chapter 23?
(a) A coffee bar.
(b) A karaoke club.
(c) A movie theater.
(d) A skating rink.
2. For how long has Travis ignored Cate's attempts to contact him in the beginning of Chapter 34?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 2 days.
3. What is the title of Chapter 23?
(a) "Advanced Studies in Cranial Reanimation."
(b) "A Place like High School."
(c) "Too Complicated To Explain."
(d) "Hiding from It."
4. What is Chapter 35's title?
(a) "Singing Her a Love Song."
(b) "Thank You."
(c) "The Impossible."
(d) "Jeremy Pratt, Part 1."
5. What does Travis do when he meets with Cate in Chapter 33?
(a) He tells her that he is leaving town.
(b) He yells at her.
(c) He slaps her.
(d) He proposes to her.
6. What is the title of Chapter 32?
(a) "Dying Again Trying."
(b) "Doubt in my Mind."
(c) "No Questions Asked."
(d) "Come Back."
7. What does Cate promise to buy for Travis in Chapter 23?
(a) A pair of theater seats.
(b) An engagement ring.
(c) A pair of boots.
(d) A poster of his favorite painting.
8. When does Cate say she will be in touch with Travis when she leaves in Chapter 27?
(a) On his birthday.
(b) After Christmas.
(c) After Thanksgiving.
(d) After Halloween.
9. What is the title of Chapter 25?
(a) "Thank You."
(b) "What I Had to Do."
(c) "The Impossible."
(d) "Too Complicated To Explain."
10. Whom does Kyle call in order to gain control of Travis in Chapter 25?
11. When was the video game "Space Invaders" released?
12. What is the name of the arcade that Travis goes to in Chapter 24?
(b) Jane's Arcade.
(c) Arnie's Arcade.
(d) Pete's Arcade.
13. Where do Cate and Travis go after they meet up in Chapter 23?
(a) To Cate's apartment.
(b) To a park.
(c) To church.
(d) To a football field.
14. What has the Christian Youth Group done for Travis in Chapter 31?
(a) Bought him band equipment.
(b) Changed his grades.
(c) Made him a painting.
(d) Sorted his fan mail.
15. Why does Travis have a hard time sleeping in Chapter 31?
(a) He is thinking about the essay test.
(b) He is worried about Cate's marriage.
(c) He is contemplating dropping out of school.
(d) He is thinking about his parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Travis convince to skip class with him in Chapter 29?
2. What is the title of Chapter 29?
3. What is the "secret mission" that Kyle and Hatton take Travis on in Chapter 27?
4. What is in the second bedroom at Travis's father's home in Chapter 29?
5. Who thanks Travis for being a good friend to Kyle in Chapter 23?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)