|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 23?
(a) "Too Complicated To Explain."
(b) "A Place like High School."
(c) "Advanced Studies in Cranial Reanimation."
(d) "Hiding from It."
2. What happens between Travis and Turner in Chapter 33?
(a) Turner kisses Travis.
(b) Travis punches Turner.
(c) Travis hugs Turner.
(d) Turner punches Travis.
3. Travis's mother tells him that the sick version of him could probably do what, in Chapter 34?
(a) "Succeed in passing at test."
(b) "Get lost."
(c) "Do better than him."
(d) "Kick his sorry ass."
4. What is the name of the facility where Travis had his operation?
(a) The Topeka Center for Neurology.
(b) The Denver Center.
(c) Belleue Hospital.
(d) The Saranson Centre.
5. Who takes Travis to the Christian Youth Group in Chapter 31?
6. What is in the second bedroom at Travis's father's home in Chapter 29?
(a) A piano and musical equipment.
(b) Several paintings by the masters.
(c) Glen's wife's belongings.
(d) All of Travis's belongings.
7. Where does Travis ask Hatton to take him in Chapter 32?
(a) To a bakery.
(b) To a bank.
(c) To a jewelry store.
(d) To a movie theater.
8. What is the title of Chapter 32?
(a) "No Questions Asked."
(b) "Dying Again Trying."
(c) "Come Back."
(d) "Doubt in my Mind."
9. Whom does Travis call for advice in Chapter 31?
(a) Arnold Tedeski.
(b) Philip Franklin.
(c) Jeremy Pratt.
(d) Lawrence Ramsey.
10. Where do Travis and Cate wake up in Chapter 27?
(a) In the backyard of Travis's home.
(b) On a couch at Travis's home.
(c) In Kyle's bedroom.
(d) In Cate's apartment.
11. Where does Travis take out the box of letters from in Chapter 34?
(a) His closet.
(b) Under his bed.
(c) The bathroom cabinet.
(d) The kitchen cabinet.
12. Why has Travis moved away from his college campus in Chapter 27?
(a) He wanted to get away from the college atmosphere.
(b) He ran out of money for dorm housing.
(c) His roommate was uncomfortable with his sexuality.
(d) His roommate was murdered and Hatton felt scared.
13. What is the title of Chapter 25?
(a) "What I Had to Do."
(b) "Thank You."
(c) "Too Complicated To Explain."
(d) "The Impossible."
14. Whom does Kyle call in order to gain control of Travis in Chapter 25?
15. Where do Travis and Cate go out in Chapter 23?
(a) A skating rink.
(b) A movie theater.
(c) A coffee bar.
(d) A karaoke club.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the letters does Travis read in Chapter 34?
2. How old does Travis claim to still be in Chapter 36?
3. Who convinced Travis's parents to hide their divorce from Travis until he had adjusted?
4. When was the video game "Space Invaders" released?
5. Who drives Travis to the apartment building in Chapter 29?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)