|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapters 19 – 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Travis considers that his situation and the circumstances of his friends are what in Chapter 22?
(a) Doomed from the beginning.
(b) Simple and complicated.
(c) Optimistic and hopeful.
(d) Tragic and flawed.
2. For how long has Travis been "dead" when he awakens from his surgery?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 3 years.
3. What word in Chapter 13 refers to being resistant to a particular infection or toxin owing to the presence of specific antibodies or sensitized white blood cells?
4. How old was the donor who gave his body for Travis's surgery when he died?
5. Whom does Travis see for a checkup in Chapter 10?
(a) Dr. Hudgins.
(b) Dr. Tedeski.
(c) Dr. Saranson.
(d) Dr. Ramsey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cate touch Travis when they talk in Chapter 18?
2. What is the title of Chapter 6?
3. What is the name of Cate's fiance?
4. What is the name of Cate's father?
5. What is the title of Chapter 5?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)