|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 14 - 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Travis says in Chapter 9, “you can find ways to be okay with dying, but you can’t" what?
(a) "Let go of the grief of life."
(b) "Let your family down."
(c) "Fake your way through life."
(d) "Adjust to actually doing it."
2. Who is the doctor that proposes the idea of freezing Travis's head after his death?
(a) Dr. Richardson.
(b) Dr. English.
(c) Dr. Saranson.
(d) Dr. Peters.
3. What is the title of Chapter 16?
(a) "Come Back."
(b) "Where it Matters."
(c) "Goodbye, Travis."
(d) "Dying Again Trying."
4. Who is the new guidance counselor at Travis's school in Chapter 10?
(a) Jeremy Pratt.
(b) Lawrence Ramsey.
(c) Philip Franklin.
(d) Arnold Tedeski.
5. Where does Travis live?
(a) Little Rock, Arkansas.
(b) Oxford, Mississippi.
(c) Kansas City, Missouri.
(d) Denver, Colorado.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the school that Travis attends?
2. What is the title of Chapter 2?
3. What is the title of Chapter 1?
4. What word in Chapter 13 refers to being resistant to a particular infection or toxin owing to the presence of specific antibodies or sensitized white blood cells?
5. What does Travis learn Jeremy Pratt was before his death in Chapter 10?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)