|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had happened to Estelle's young lover?
(a) he committed suicide
(b) he left for another woman
(c) he died in a shipwreck
(d) he tried to murder her husband
2. How does Inez watch Garcin while he talks to her?
3. What makes being friends with Inez difficult for Estelle?
(a) she doesn't know how to trust
(b) Inez's youth
(c) Inez's lower social status
(d) she doesn't make friends with women easily
4. What does Garcin say at that point to both Estelle and Inez?
(a) that they are all fooling themselves
(b) that he can't make up his mind between them
(c) that he hates both of them
(d) that nothing is as it seems
5. Where did Estelle go with Roger?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the symbolism of mirrors in the play?
2. What does Estelle say Garcin doesn't have?
3. Where was Estelle standing when her baby died?
4. How did Inez's cousin die?
5. Where do Olga and Peter go?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)