|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Inez treat Florence after she moved into her flat?
(a) ignoring her all the time
(b) lovingly like a sister
(c) always making her suffer
(d) like a servant
2. What does Garcin conclude there is no way for them to avoid?
(a) the uncomfortable heat in the room
(b) talking to each other
(c) seeing what is happening on earth
(d) the traps that have been set for all three of them
3. What does Inez admit she was always compelled to do?
(a) shoplift items she didn't need
(b) chase after many men
(c) make other people suffer
(d) tell elaborate lies
4. Garcin wishes he had been placed in a room full of what?
(b) His mistresses.
5. Where was Estelle standing when her baby died?
(a) In the room.
(b) On the beach.
(c) On a balcony.
(d) In her dressing room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is judging Garcin, in his vision of Earth?
2. What does Garcin say at that point to both Estelle and Inez?
3. What is Olga telling the former young lover of Estelle's?
4. What is Estelle happily preparing to do?
5. Who says that s/he is "rotten to the core"?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)