|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Inez says that she won't do any harm if she is left alone with whom?
2. Who asks Inez to forget her role as a torturer?
3. What happens to the room where Inez used to live?
(a) Olga and her husband live there now.
(b) It is rented by a young couple.
(c) Florence lives there now.
(d) The city had it condemned.
4. Which character wants to put on lipstick and powder?
5. Which character claims, at first, not to know why s/he would be in the room?
6. How did Garcin's wife die?
(a) She shot herself.
(b) Of pneumonia.
(c) Of grief.
(d) By jumping off a bridge.
7. Whom did Inez fall in love with on Earth?
(a) Her husband's cousin.
(d) Her cousin's husband.
8. How many mirrors does Estelle have in her bedroom?
9. Who says that she often undressed in front of his/her maid?
10. Who is attracted to Estelle?
11. Which character notices that Estelle has a nasty red pimple on her cheek?
12. Who served Garcin and his mistress coffee in bed?
(a) A maid.
(c) His wife.
13. Which character was "fair, a natural blond"?
(a) Garcin's wife.
14. Whom does Estelle get the most attention from?
15. In Estelle's vision, the dancers are dancing which dance when they turn out the lights?
(a) The Charleston.
(b) The Waltz.
(c) The Tango.
(d) The Jitterbug.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Inez's cousin die?
2. What was Estelle's lover's name?
3. Where did Estelle go with Roger?
4. How does Garcin describes Estelle's eyes?
5. How did Garcin face death?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)