|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character notices that Estelle has a nasty red pimple on her cheek?
2. How did Inez really die?
(a) Her cousin pushed her out a window.
(b) She was hit by a tram.
(c) Gas poisoning.
(d) She shot herself.
3. Whom is Estelle watching down on Earth?
(b) Her husband.
4. Who is judging Garcin?
(a) His wife.
(b) His mistress.
(c) His mother.
(d) His coworkers.
5. What does Garcin says both Inez and Estelle do to him?
(a) They attract him.
(b) They make him angry.
(c) They disgust him.
(d) They make him happy.
6. When Garcin implores the characters to ignore each other, who says that she could never forget about them?
7. When Garcin is paying attention to what is happening at the newspaper office, what is he hearing?
(a) They are talking about the weather.
(b) They are talking about the war.
(c) They are talking about him.
(d) They are talking about the new newspaper that just started.
8. Inez says that she won't do any harm if she is left alone with whom?
9. What does Estelle want from Garcin?
(a) His jacket.
10. If he could be back with them for one day, where would Garcin fling their lie?
(a) In the dumpster.
(b) In their teeth.
(c) In their face.
(d) Off a bridge.
11. What emotion does Garcin feels toward Inez in Part 4?
12. Why is Estelle upset by what Olga is saying to Peter?
(a) They say she had no rhythm.
(b) It is about her crimes.
(c) They say her dress is ugly.
(d) It is the truth about Inez.
13. How many mirrors does Estelle have in her bedroom?
14. Garcin wishes he had been placed in a room full of what?
(d) His mistresses.
15. How does Garcin describes Estelle's eyes?
(b) Soft and slimy.
(c) Blue as the sky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the room where Inez used to live?
2. What dance does Garcin tells Estelle he does not do?
3. Whose marriage did Inez break up?
4. Whom is Estelle attracted to?
5. How did Estelle's lover die?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)