Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wanted Estelle to have a baby?
(a) She herself.
(b) Her husband.
(d) Her lover.
2. Where did Estelle go with Roger?
3. Whom did Inez fall in love with on Earth?
(c) Her husband's cousin.
(d) Her cousin's husband.
4. What is Inez referring to in the following passage: "Far better. Crueler. [It] looks quite diabolical that way."
(a) Estelle's mouth.
(b) Estelle's eyes.
(c) Estelle's pimple.
(d) Florence's eyes.
5. What does Inez tell Estelle she wants?
(a) them not to speak to each other
(b) advice on attracting Garcin
(c) someone to hold in the dark
(d) them to be good friends
6. What is Estelle's greatest fear?
(a) the thought of being alone
(b) Inex's advances toward her
(c) telling all her secrets
(d) sweat staining her dress
7. Inez says that she won't do any harm if she is left alone with whom?
8. What is it about Inez that Estelle hates so much?
(a) her high squeeky voice
(b) her dowdy dress
(c) the way she goes after Garcin
(d) the idea of being in another woman's arms
9. What does Inez say about her ability to let go of her role as torturer?
(a) she is not torturing anyone
(b) she has never let go of anything
(c) she does not know how
(d) she will if the others will
10. In Inez's vision in part 4, what happens to the room where she used to live?
(a) The city had it condemned.
(b) It is rented by a young couple.
(c) Olga and her husband live there now.
(d) Florence lives there now.
11. What does Garcin say will save him?
(a) if there's one person who doesn't believe he's a coward
(b) if he can resist Estelle
(c) if he can get them all to stop torturing each other
(d) if only one person puts flowers on his grave
12. How does Inez say she prefers to deal with her hell?
(a) without help
(b) talking about it
(d) face to face
13. How did Inez really die?
(a) She was shot.
(b) Florence killed her.
(c) She was hit by a tram.
(d) Her cousin pushed her out a window.
14. Whom is Estelle attracted to?
15. What comment does Inez make about Estelle's mouth after she gets the lipstick on?
(a) it looks perfect
(b) it looks cruel
(c) it looks better
(d) it looks like a clown
Short Answer Questions
1. What is really bothering Garcin?
2. What is Estelle's next vision of earth?
3. What does Garcin finally suggest they all should do?
4. Why does Inez offer Estelle a place on her couch?
5. How does Garcin describes Estelle's eyes?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)