|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the door is open but no one leaves, what does Inez call herself, Garcin, and Estelle?
(c) Old friends.
2. Which character notices that Estelle has a nasty red pimple on her cheek?
3. What is strange about Estelle's friend at her funeral?
(a) She did not cry.
(b) She did not send flowers.
(c) She did not attend.
(d) She wore read.
4. Who mocks Estelle by calling her "my crystal"?
5. What object is Garcin describing in this passage: "with the twelve bullet holes. The blood's like rust; a brown ring round each hole. It's quite a museum piece"?
(a) His coat.
(b) His newspaperman's cap.
(c) His baseball glove.
(d) His briefcase.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Inez realize first?
2. How many sofas are there in the room?
3. How did Garcin's wife die?
4. Why are there no beds in the room?
5. Inez calls Estelle...
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)