|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sully's ex-wife's husband?
2. Who is Ruth's husband?
3. What did the judge in Sully's disability claim tell him?
4. About what does Sully confront Clive Jr.?
5. What type of job does Miles Anderson have for Sully?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Peter call an ambulance for his father on Thanksgiving night?
2. What is Miss Beryl's relationship with her son, Clive Jr.?
3. Why is Sully ignoring the advice about how to take care of his injured knee?
4. What happens to the scheduled meeting Sully has with Miles Anderson?
5. What is the dynamic of Sully's family?
6. How does Sully end up with Will and what information does Will share with him?
7. Who is Carl Roebuck and what is the standing disagreement between him and Sully?
8. Is it easy for people to have any privacy in North Bath?
9. Describe the strange relationship between Carl and Sully.
10. Who is Deidre and why does Peter call her on Thanksgiving evening?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
NOBODY'S FOOL is a classic story of the triumph of the human spirit. What does that classification entail? Why does this novel fit into this category? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Do a brief character sketch of Sully including positive and negative characteristics. What are his physical characteristics? What are his hopes and dreams? What is important to him at this point in time?
Essay Topic 3
Do a brief character sketch of Miss Beryl including positive and negative characteristics. What are her physical characteristics? What are her hopes and dreams? What is important to her at this point in time?
This section contains 913 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)