|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Peter's mistress?
2. What is the state of Peter and Charlotte's marriage?
(a) They are very happy.
(b) They are almost divorced.
(c) They are separated.
(d) They will separate after the holidays.
3. What is the outcome of Sully's meeting with Miles Anderson?
(a) Miles requested references from Sully.
(b) Miles never showed for the meeting.
(c) Miles gave Sully a payment advance.
(d) Sully needs to provide Miles with an estimate.
4. With whom is Sully infatuated?
5. Who gave Sully money after his apartment burned?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Sully have coffee this morning?
2. What had been the town's attraction in the 1800s?
3. Who is waiting for Sully when he returns home?
4. Sully sends Rub to buy ________________ while they wait for Miles Anderson.
5. Who is Sully's son?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sully end up with Will and what information does Will share with him?
2. Who is Deidre and why does Peter call her on Thanksgiving evening?
3. Who is Joyce and what is Miss Beryl's opinion of her?
4. Why is New Bath economically depressed?
5. Why do Sully and Ruth part angrily after Sully proposes marriage?
6. Describe how Sully leads a strange existence.
7. Who is Carl Roebuck and what is the standing disagreement between him and Sully?
8. How is Sully able to get the money and the pain medication he needs on Thanksgiving Day?
9. Is it easy for people to have any privacy in North Bath?
10. What reason is revealed about why Clive Jr. does not like Sully?
This section contains 931 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)