|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sully have coffee with the person in #11?
(a) Hattie's Lunch.
(d) Joe's Diner.
2. Where does Sully go to look for a truck?
(a) New Bath Dodge dealership.
(b) A-1 Used Cars.
(c) Harold's Automotive World.
(d) Planet Ford dealership.
3. Who is Rub's wife?
4. Why is Miss Beryl in a grumpy mood on Friday morning?
(a) She has indigestion from Thanksgiving.
(b) Her car is stuck in the snow.
(c) Clive Jr. didn't come for Thanksgiving dinner.
(d) She thinks Clive Jr. might be right that she should sell her house.
5. Why is Bootsie angry at Rub on Thanksgiving?
(a) Because he is mean to her relatives.
(b) Because he had to work.
(c) Because all he will do is watch football on TV.
(d) Because he slept through dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the outcome of Sully's meeting with Miles Anderson?
2. What is the town next to New Bath?
3. What is the person in #38 thinking of doing?
4. What job does Carl have for Sully?
5. What is Miss Beryl's marital status?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Peter call an ambulance for his father on Thanksgiving night?
2. How is Sully able to get the money and the pain medication he needs on Thanksgiving Day?
3. Who is Donald Sullivan and what is his current situation?
4. Is it easy for people to have any privacy in North Bath?
5. Why do Sully and Ruth part angrily after Sully proposes marriage?
6. What is Sully's relationship with his family?
7. What is Miss Beryl's relationship with her son, Clive Jr.?
8. Who is Deidre and why does Peter call her on Thanksgiving evening?
9. What plans does Sully have for Thanksgiving dinner?
10. What is the setting for NOBODY'S FOOL?
This section contains 854 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)