|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ralph give to Sully when he picks up the lost boy?
2. With whom does Sully have coffee this morning?
(a) Rub Squeers.
(b) Mack Samuels.
(c) Otis Feverfew.
(d) Andy Morrison.
3. About what does Sully confront Clive Jr.?
(a) His fiancee, Joyce.
(b) His lack of funding for Miss Beryl.
(c) His entry into Sully's apartment.
(d) His lack of attention to Miss Beryl.
4. Why does Carl offer to pay Sully and Rub overtime for working the next day?
(a) It is Sunday.
(b) It is Memorial Day.
(c) It is Veteran's Day.
(d) It is Thanksgiving Day.
5. What part of Sully's body had been injured and gives him problems?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave Sully money after his apartment burned?
2. Who is Clive Jr.'s fiancee?
3. Why does Miss Beryl not want Sully to move?
4. To whom does Sully return the person in #69?
5. With whom is Sully infatuated?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the scheduled meeting Sully has with Miles Anderson?
2. What is Miss Beryl's relationship with her son, Clive Jr.?
3. Why is Sully jealous of Carl?
4. What is Sully's relationship with his family?
5. Describe how Sully leads a strange existence.
6. What reason is revealed about why Clive Jr. does not like Sully?
7. Why is Sully ignoring the advice about how to take care of his injured knee?
8. Why is The Horse such a popular spot in New Bath?
9. What will happen to Sully if he is found to be working?
10. What is the dynamic of Sully's family?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)