|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state is North Bath located?
(d) New York.
2. Who is Carl Roebuck's wife?
(b) Ann Marie.
3. How does Sully feel about being around people?
(a) He likes lots of people around.
(b) He enjoys all types of people.
(c) He looks for new friends all the time.
(d) He is a loner.
4. What job do Sully and Rub do on Thanksgiving?
(a) Pave a driveway.
(b) Sheetrock a house.
(c) Gut a kitchen.
(d) Lay flooring.
5. Why is Sully miffed at the man in #38?
(a) He had an affair with his wife.
(b) He is a gossip.
(c) He never buys rounds of drinks.
(d) He is a liar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the outcome of Sully's meeting with Miles Anderson?
2. What is the person in #38 thinking of doing?
3. What does Carl let Sully borrow?
4. What game does Sully play at The Horse?
5. What does Sully do at the OTB?
Short Essay Questions
1. How much does Sully heed Wirf's advice?
2. Why is The Horse such a popular spot in New Bath?
3. Who is Donald Sullivan and what is his current situation?
4. What is the setting for NOBODY'S FOOL?
5. Why does Peter call an ambulance for his father on Thanksgiving night?
6. How is Sully able to get the money and the pain medication he needs on Thanksgiving Day?
7. Who is Carl Roebuck and what is the standing disagreement between him and Sully?
8. How does Sully end up with Will and what information does Will share with him?
9. Who is Deidre and why does Peter call her on Thanksgiving evening?
10. What reason is revealed about why Clive Jr. does not like Sully?
This section contains 890 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)