|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rub's last name?
2. Who is the police officer who threatens to arrest Sully for illegal driving?
(a) Officer Peyton.
(b) Officer Hildebrand.
(c) Officer Raymer.
(d) Officer Jackson.
3. Which of Wirf's organs is failing him?
4. How much does Sully charge Carl for the item in #115?
5. Why does Vera not want Peter to work with Sully?
(a) He needs to go back to West Virginia.
(b) He will pick up his bad habits.
(c) He should worry about his reputation in town.
(d) He should spend more time with Ralph.
6. What beverage does Miss Beryl drink as she watches the falling snow?
(b) Apple cider.
(d) Hot chocolate.
7. What is Rub's family's business?
(b) Food service.
(c) Auto repair.
(d) Trash removal.
8. Who accompanies Sully and Carl to look at Sully's father's house?
9. What is wrong with Miss Beryl when Sully comes downstairs this morning?
(a) She is incoherent.
(b) She is trembling.
(c) She has fainted.
(d) She is covered with blood.
10. Why is Wacker in the hospital?
(a) He has to have dialysis.
(b) He has to have gallbladder surgery.
(c) He has leukemia.
(d) He is having his tonsils removed.
11. What is Vera doing when Sully finds her?
(a) Tearin up magazines.
(b) Shredding draperies.
(c) Loading a gun.
(d) Taking off her clothes.
12. Why is Miss Beryl so shaken up?
(a) Clive Jr. yelled at her.
(b) Her sister has died.
(c) The shooting in front of her house.
(d) She got a bad report at the doctor's office.
13. Why does Peter want to work with Sully during the semester break?
(a) He wants to get to know Sully better.
(b) He doesn't want to go home.
(c) He doesn't have any money.
(d) He is bored.
14. Why is Peter concerned about his mother?
(a) She is having a hard time remembering things.
(b) She never smiles at anything anymore.
(c) She has been couging a lot lately.
(d) She is on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
15. What doe the judge point out about Officer Raymer?
(a) He is on leave.
(b) He is an exemplary officer.
(c) He has been terminated.
(d) He has a bad record.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers Sully a place to stay until he can find an apartment?
2. What decision has Cass made regarding Hattie?
3. Where does Carl tell Sully that he will visit him?
4. What is Rub's reaction to Sully's directive in #136?
5. Sully says he could sell his father's house ________________.
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)