|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Carl having an affair?
2. With whom will Miss Beryl be having Thanksgiving dinner this year?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Andrews.
(b) Mrs. Gruber.
(d) Clive Jr.
3. What advice does Sully's attorney give him?
(a) Don't pay for next semester's classes yet.
(b) Get a part-time job.
(c) Don't officially withdraw from his classes.
(d) Sign up for unemployment.
4. Where does Sully go to look for a truck?
(a) New Bath Dodge dealership.
(b) A-1 Used Cars.
(c) Harold's Automotive World.
(d) Planet Ford dealership.
5. To whom does Sully return the person in #69?
6. What job does Carl have for Sully?
(a) Pick up some cement blocks.
(b) Put up drywall in a new house.
(c) Rip up old flooring in his house.
(d) Deliver some architectural drawings.
7. Who is waiting for Sully when he returns home?
8. Who gave Sully money after his apartment burned?
9. Why does Miss Beryl not want Sully to move?
(a) She would be too lonely.
(b) He is someone she can count on.
(c) He is a good conversationalist.
(d) He pays his rent ahead of time.
10. Which New Bath hotel burned in 1903?
(a) Howard Johnson's.
(b) The Sans Souci.
(c) The Four Seasons.
(d) Holiday Inn.
11. Who does Miss Beryl see wandering around in her housecoat?
12. What does Clive Jr.'s fiancee break at Miss Beryl's house?
(a) A tray of champagne glasses.
(b) Mikasa china dinner plate.
(c) Queen Anne chair.
(d) Waterford crystal goblet.
13. Why is Bootsie angry at Rub on Thanksgiving?
(a) Because he is mean to her relatives.
(b) Because he slept through dinner.
(c) Because all he will do is watch football on TV.
(d) Because he had to work.
14. What does the person in #61 tell Sully to buy?
(a) A new coat.
(b) A new house.
(c) A new couch.
(d) A new truck.
15. Sully sends Rub to buy ________________ while they wait for Miles Anderson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carl let Sully borrow?
2. Who is the best customer at the restaurant in #37?
3. Who owns the restaurant in #37?
4. Why is Miss Beryl in a grumpy mood on Friday morning?
5. What is Sully's son's profession?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)