1. In what state is North Bath located?
2. What had been the town's attraction in the 1800s?
Healing mineral waters.
3. Which New Bath hotel burned in 1903?
The Sans Souci.
4. What is the imminent holiday as the novel opens?
5. What is Miss Beryl's marital status?
6. How does Miss Beryl supplement her income?
She takes in a boarder.
7. Who is Miss Beryl's son?
8. What is the profession of the person in #8?
9. Who is Sully?
Miss Beryl's boarder.
This section contains 3,663 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)