|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, pgs. 510-549.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor think is wrong with Miss Beryl?
(a) She has cancer.
(b) She has a mild stroke.
(c) She has a kidney infection.
(d) She has dementia.
2. What is the imminent holiday as the novel opens?
(c) Fourth of July.
(d) New Year's Eve.
3. What did the judge in Sully's disability claim tell him?
(a) Register at the college for the next term.
(b) More information is necessary for his claim.
(c) He should have hired an attorney.
(d) His claim was approved.
4. What does Sully borrow from Carl's house?
(a) Power washer.
(d) Chain saw.
5. What does Sully tell Peter to take back to West Virginia with him?
(a) Thanksgiving leftovers.
(b) A credit card.
(c) The snowblower.
(d) The El Camino.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Sully, Wirf and the police attend a meeting?
2. With whom is Carl having an affair?
3. What had been the town's attraction in the 1800s?
4. Where has Sully taken a part-time job?
5. Why does Miss Beryl not want Sully to move?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)