|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, pgs. 510-549.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is there a warrant out for Sully's arrest?
(a) He punched Officer Raymer.
(b) He started a bar brawl.
(c) He has too many parking tickets.
(d) He has kidnapped his grandsom.
2. Which New Bath hotel burned in 1903?
(a) Howard Johnson's.
(b) The Sans Souci.
(c) Holiday Inn.
(d) The Four Seasons.
3. How does Miss Beryl supplement her income?
(a) She takes in a boarder.
(b) She tutors high school students.
(c) She runs a catering business.
(d) She sells antiques.
4. Sully drives his truck _________________ to follow Rub.
(a) down Main Street.
(b) on a dirt road.
(c) on the sidewalk.
(d) in the gravel.
5. What is Rub's reaction to Sully's directive in #136?
(a) He has to hitch a ride home.
(b) He gets the food and hurries back.
(c) He throws a can of beer through a window and leaves.
(d) He takes chocolates to his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanies Sully and Carl to look at Sully's father's house?
2. How much does Sully charge Carl for the item in #115?
3. Who is Miss Beryl's son?
4. What news does Carl have for Sully?
5. Who does Miss Beryl see wandering around in her housecoat?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)