|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, pp. 111-147.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sully's daughter-in-law?
2. Who is Sully's attorney?
3. Who is Ruth's husband?
4. Mrs. Gruber wants Miss Beryl to attend ___________________.
(a) a birthday luncheon.
(b) a book club meeting.
(c) a supermarket grand opening.
(d) a card party.
5. What did the judge in Sully's disability claim tell him?
(a) More information is necessary for his claim.
(b) He should have hired an attorney.
(c) His claim was approved.
(d) Register at the college for the next term.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the few restaurants in North Bath that is open year round?
2. What does Sully need but cannot get because it is Thanksgiving and stores are closed?
3. What does Miss Beryl notice when she returns home after Thanksgiving dinner?
4. What job do Sully and Rub do on Thanksgiving?
5. What kind of car is Sully's son driving when he stops to pick up Sully?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)