|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, pp. 73-111.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state is North Bath located?
(b) New York.
2. Which New Bath hotel burned in 1903?
(a) Howard Johnson's.
(b) The Sans Souci.
(c) Holiday Inn.
(d) The Four Seasons.
3. Who was Carl's father?
4. What does Sully rarely do?
(a) Get a haircut.
(b) Read his mail.
(c) Wash his truck.
(d) Pay his bills.
5. Mrs. Gruber wants Miss Beryl to attend ___________________.
(a) a birthday luncheon.
(b) a card party.
(c) a book club meeting.
(d) a supermarket grand opening.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Carl Roebuck's secretary?
2. Who is Miss Beryl's son?
3. What is the town next to New Bath?
4. What job does Carl have for Sully?
5. What is the imminent holiday as the novel opens?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)