|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did David visit using Donna's money?
2. What job of Donna's ended right before she went to Europe?
3. Where did Bryn and Donna eat food together?
4. What were Bryn and Donna afraid of if they looked into each other's eyes?
5. According to Donna, communicating indirectly with someone who is autistic is _____ than communicating directly.
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Donna teach Anne to calm herself down when she was anxious?
2. When Donna presented Carol and Willie to Mary, how did Donna perceive the relationship between these two personalities?
3. Why did Donna feel secure with Kat?
4. What were the letters like that Donna and Tim wrote to each other?
5. How did Donna learn of her father's capacity to be cruel to her?
6. What does Donna write about "soft options" and does she espouse them?
7. Why did Donna begin to slap herself and pull out her hair?
8. How did Donna communicate with Perry?
9. Why didn't David want to work?
10. What reason did Donna's father give for her family's belief that she was autistic as a child?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe David's character according to Donna. Where did Donna meet David? How did he deal with Tim? How did Karen see through David? How did David affect Donna's life?
Essay Topic 2
Explain the dynamic between Donna, Karen, and Tim. Which of Donna's personalities was at the forefront in this social situation? How did Karen affect the relationship between Donna and Tim?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Donna's relationship with her family as a child. How did her mother treat her? Her father? What was their relationship like with each other?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)