|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Donna's mother throw at her when she came into the shop where Donna was working and figured out that she had lost all her money?
(a) A coin purse.
(b) A fritter.
(c) A purse.
(d) A bank book.
2. What did Donna bring with her to Trish's house?
(a) A puppy.
(b) Her brother's book.
(c) A garbage bag.
(d) A little suitcase.
3. What color was the chalk on the blackboard ledge in Donna's reading class that she stared at?
4. What did the boys who followed Donna home from the local shop where she would call Robyn open in Donna's flat?
(a) Her drawers.
(b) Her mail.
(c) Her mason jars.
(d) Her cupboards.
5. What did Robyn's mother call the cuts on Donna's wrists?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Donna when she found the Carol within herself?
2. When Donna was three, she showed signs of _____.
3. What did Donna's older brother call her?
4. How did Donna characterize her brother Tom?
5. What did Mr. Reynolds announce that caused Donna to bang her head on the desk the last week of school?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Donna eat at Robyn's house?
2. What kind of person was Chris and how did he take advantage of Donna?
3. How did Donna's mother react when Donna cut her own face?
4. What did Donna do to one of her dolls as a result of feeling that something was missing in her life?
5. How did Donna symbolically 'murder part of herself'?
6. How did Donna ruin the furs at the shop where she worked and what happened as a result?
7. What was 'wonking' to Donna? What did this mean to her mother?
8. What did Donna think when she saw children in the backyards of their grandmothers?
9. What happened when Donna's mother was going to put her into a children's home?
10. What did Donna do when her classmates got violent with Sara and the new boy in her primary school class?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)