|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Donna's fear of _____ actually protected her from possible sexual advances.
(b) Being touched.
(c) Her mother's wrath.
2. What did Donna call it when she stretched her arms out and twirled around?
(a) The orbits.
(b) The whizzies.
(c) The whirlies.
(d) The dizzies.
3. What did Donna's older brother call her?
(a) A spastic.
(b) A bird girl.
(c) A moron.
(d) A loose cannon.
4. When Donna was three, she showed signs of _____.
(b) Multiple sclerosis.
5. What did the use of color in drawings represent to Donna that was too much for her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Donna call the teacher at Terry's school in her recollection of the man?
2. What time did Donna usually wake up in the morning as a child?
3. Where did Donna work after the storeroom job?
4. What did Donna change into after she cut her wrists?
5. Where was Donna when she found the Carol within herself?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Donna's first dream about?
2. What would sometimes happen when Donna had night terrors?
3. What was significant about the carpet in Donna's attic?
4. What did Donna do to one of her dolls as a result of feeling that something was missing in her life?
5. Why did Tom come to Donna's flat and what happened as a result?
6. What was Donna's relationship like with the three-year-old daughter of Garry's sister?
7. How did Donna symbolically 'murder part of herself'?
8. What was 'wonking' to Donna? What did this mean to her mother?
9. What kinds of foods did Donna eat?
10. How did Donna feel about the sound of the piano?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)