|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Donna was three, she showed signs of _____.
(b) Multiple sclerosis.
2. As she got older, Donna's _____ became her only sense of realness.
(d) Home life.
3. From where did the doctor take blood that Donna cooperated with him?
(a) Her side.
(b) Her earlobe.
(c) Her arm.
(d) Her finger.
4. Donna's little brother frightened her because he made her feel _____.
5. What was Donna fascinated with the feel of as a teenager?
(a) The wind.
(b) Running water.
(c) The floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time did Donna usually wake up in the morning as a child?
2. What did the doctor give to Donna to keep her occupied when she visited?
3. What did Donna change into after she cut her wrists?
4. What language did Lina and her mother primarily speak at home?
5. Donna's Aunty Linda said she had _____ hair.
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Donna do at work when she didn't have food to eat because Garry's sister had taken the food money for herself?
2. How did Donna symbolically 'murder part of herself'?
3. How did Donna's mother react when Donna cut her own face?
4. What did the history teacher at Donna's last school like to talk about in class?
5. What was 'wonking' to Donna? What did this mean to her mother?
6. What happened when Donna's mother was going to put her into a children's home?
7. What did Donna do when her classmates got violent with Sara and the new boy in her primary school class?
8. What kinds of foods did Donna eat?
9. Why did Tom come to Donna's flat and what happened as a result?
10. How did Donna treat friendships that she had with other kids?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)