1. For Donna, the air was full of _____.
2. Donna had a fascination with _____, which her father often indulged with a story about them.
Small fancy things.
3. What did Donna call it when she stretched her arms out and twirled around?
4. When Donna was three, she showed signs of _____.
5. From where did the doctor take blood that Donna cooperated with him?
6. What did the doctor give to Donna to keep her occupied when she visited?
A multi-colored cardboard wheel.
7. Donna's grandfather used to play with _____ to amuse her.
Liquid mercury balls.
This section contains 3,603 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)