|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 165 through 189.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Donna fascinated with the feel of as a teenager?
(a) The wind.
(b) Running water.
(c) The floor.
2. What had Donna wanted to convey through her comedy?
(a) Her despair at having autism.
(b) The hope for the future.
(c) Her happiness.
(d) The hypocrisy of life.
3. Donna characterized Carol's relationship to David as that of a _____.
(b) Domestic prostitute.
(c) Live-in nurse.
4. Willie ran the "theater" as though it were a _____.
5. What did Donna change into after she cut her wrists?
(a) A nightgown.
(b) Ballet tights.
(c) Sweat pants.
(d) A jumper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Donna's mother think composed the piece that Donna made up on the piano?
2. What sort of accent did Donna use with the teacher that she liked at the last school she attended?
3. What sensation made it uncomfortable for Donna to sit in a chair?
4. What did Donna do after calling her mother on New Year's Eve?
5. What did Donna do every time her mother slapped her at home?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)