|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 165 through 189.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Donna's Aunty Linda said she had _____ hair.
2. What possessions did Donna leave behind when she left David?
(a) Her piano and trailer.
(b) Her books and letters.
(c) Her car and bicycle.
(d) Her clothes and jewlery.
3. Who supplied food to Donna when she was in school?
(b) Her older brother.
(d) Her mother.
4. What did Robyn's mother require of her that bothered Donna?
(a) A hug.
(c) Cleaning the bathroom.
(d) Eating broccoli.
5. How did Donna feel around her older brother when he would come to visit?
(a) Like she was his maid.
(b) Like she was under her mother's bed.
(c) Like she was a princess.
(d) Like she was on automatic pilot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Donna had always experienced being touched emotionally as the threat of _____.
2. Donna's job as a _____ lasted three days.
3. Where did Donna work after she started to become ill?
4. When Mary wrote out a prescription, Donna felt that she interpreted her condition as _____.
5. Who did Donna's mother think composed the piece that Donna made up on the piano?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)