|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What method were the police using on Kwok to make him talk?
(d) Water boarding.
2. Suslev goes to the police station with what other person?
(d) Four Fingers Wu.
3. When does Ian tell Tiptop that Kwok will be released?
(a) Sunset the next day.
(b) Sunset tonight.
(c) Midday the next day.
(d) Sunrise the next day.
4. What did Tiptop want Ian to get for him that was apparently part of a deal?
(a) Information about Kwok.
(d) Files from Grant.
5. Where was Ian going to meet with Tiptop?
(a) Tiptop's office.
(b) Tiptop's house.
(c) Victoria Bank.
(d) The Bank of China.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns a large fleet, a fact that Ian did not know?
2. Who knows that Crosse is Arthur?
3. From where did Ian watch the big race?
4. Where does Casey meet Rosemont?
5. What is the name of Four Fingers Wu's oldest son?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Ian prevented from drinking the drugged drink?
2. What was the disagreement between Casey and Bartlett at breakfast on the morning of the big race?
3. What orders does Moscow Center give to Crosse?
4. What deal to Sinders and Ian make?
5. What does Ian threaten to do if Kwok is not released?
6. What happens in Four Fingers Wu's family after the mudslide?
7. Why is Suslev not happy about his interrogation at police headquarters?
8. Ian is so involved in the money end of the deal with the Tiptop and the Struan stock that he does not realize what?
9. What is in Grant's letter to Ian about the Soviet spy group in Hong Kong?
10. What is the deal that Casey offers Ian?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)