|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns a large fleet, a fact that Ian did not know?
(a) Photographer Ng.
2. What is the nationality of the man that is involved in picking up a drop from the American nuclear carrier and that Crosse sends Armstrong to arrest?
(a) Hong Kong.
3. What is the name of the Soviet sailor that was arrested by SI caught in the act with the drop?
4. Why was Ian going to meet Tiptop?
(a) To get money.
(b) To talk to him about Kwok.
(c) To discuss the stock market.
(d) To get information.
5. Who removed Suslev's fingerprints from the police files?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Four Fingers Wu's oldest son?
2. Who will not cooperate with the new drug Brotherhood headed by Four Fingers Wu?
3. Who is head of Par-Con after Bartlett dies?
4. Who tells Bartlett that there is no way that Gornt can take over Struan?
5. Crosse tells Ian someone wants to see Ian later about the exchange for Kwok. Whom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the plan for kidnapping Ian?
2. What is the deal that will be announced in the racetrack clubhouse before the big race with a formal announcement to follow on Monday?
3. What happens in Four Fingers Wu's family after the mudslide?
4. What does Paul Choy take from the body of Four Fingers Wu?
5. What is in Grant's letter to Ian about the Soviet spy group in Hong Kong?
6. How is Ian prevented from drinking the drugged drink?
7. What was the disagreement between Casey and Bartlett at breakfast on the morning of the big race?
8. What does Armstrong have to remind himself when he is interrogating Kwok?
9. What happens during the meeting between Plumm and Suslev at the Sinclair Towers?
10. What happens when Ian calls Kwok's office after waiting for him and he doesn't come?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)