|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Ian send with Chen to get the papers that Chen has?
2. Suslev goes to the police station with what other person?
(b) Four Fingers Wu.
3. Whom does Casey talk to about her relationship with Bartlett?
4. Who is head of Par-Con after Bartlett dies?
(a) The CFO.
(b) The CEO.
5. If he cannot obtain credit through his normal channels, whom is Ian considering asking for money?
(a) Four Fingers Wu.
(d) The Bank of China.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who removed Suslev's fingerprints from the police files?
2. What is the relationship between Phillip Chen and Four Fingers Wu?
3. Crosse tells Ian someone wants to see Ian later about the exchange for Kwok. Whom?
4. Who surveys the damage to Hong Kong in a helicopter?
5. Who tells Bartlett that there is no way that Gornt can take over Struan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Gornt not know about the Struan business?
2. What happens in Four Fingers Wu's family after the mudslide?
3. What does Ian threaten to do if Kwok is not released?
4. What is the plan for kidnapping Ian?
5. What does Choy want from Ian in return for the half-coin?
6. What happened at the end of the big race?
7. What happens during the meeting between Plumm and Suslev at the Sinclair Towers?
8. What was the disagreement between Casey and Bartlett at breakfast on the morning of the big race?
9. What does Armstrong have to remind himself when he is interrogating Kwok?
10. What happens when Ian calls Kwok's office after waiting for him and he doesn't come?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)