|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Kwok arrested as a Chinese mole?
2. To whose house does Ian drive after lunch?
(d) Phillip Chen.
3. Who comes with Lincoln Bartlett to Hong Kong?
(a) Casey Tcholok.
(b) John Bartlett.
(c) Susan Woo.
(d) Alexander Baker.
4. Whom does Smiler Ching call a High Tiger of the White Powders?
(d) Four Fingers Wu.
5. What stock does Gornt sell short on a pre-arranged signal?
(d) Asian Trading.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of syndicate do Tung, Chin, and Mata run?
2. Who told Ian Dunross about the gun smuggling?
3. What is the name of the captain of the Sovetsky Ivanov?
4. Whom do the Chens and Ian blame for the kidnapping of John Chen?
5. After hearing about the spy ring, who did Kwok think was the mole in Hong Kong?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Paul Choy and what is his educational background?
2. Crosse wants to find the link between Bartlett's arrival and what?
3. What do Kwok and Crosse want from Ian and what do they tell Ian if he doesn't give it to him?
4. What did Phillip Chen find in his son's safety deposit box?
5. What does Suslev discuss with Crosse at the race track?
6. What evidence is there that Kwok is a Chinese mole?
7. What is Sinclair Towers?
8. Who started Ho-Pak Bank and how?
9. What particular instructions did Four Fingers Wu give to his men regarding John Chen?
10. What was Four Fingers' reaction to his son's using his name to make trades without telling his father?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)