|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who represents Bartlett at a meeting with Noble House?
2. Who asks Alexi for information on Ian?
3. What was buried in Phillip Chen's garden?
(a) A locked box.
(b) Evidence of John's death.
(d) A body.
4. Who introduced Casey to Gornt at the party?
(b) Ian Dunross.
5. Who transfers his family's money from the Ho-Pak Bank to other banks?
(a) Paul Chen.
(b) David MacStruan.
(c) Ian Dunross.
(d) Paul Choy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Kwok arrested as a Chinese mole?
2. Who ran by foot into mainland China?
3. Who comes with Lincoln Bartlett to Hong Kong?
4. When Travkin received a message, where was he requested to go for a meeting?
5. What was in the shoebox that was delivered to the Chens?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened at the Floating Dragon Restaurant?
2. What is the Philby incident?
3. What happens to Tsu-yan?
4. Why does Gornt introduce Bartlett to Orlanda Ramos?
5. Who is Paul Choy and what is his educational background?
6. Briefly describe how Ian plans to make money in the stock market.
7. Why did Casey tell Ian Dunross that the deal between Ian and Bartlett was off?
8. What did Phillip Chen find in his son's safety deposit box?
9. Who tried to blackmail Armstrong and why?
10. What was Four Fingers' reaction to his son's using his name to make trades without telling his father?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)